Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ra02

3D floor (tag 160)

Hey, I have never done this before but I have read about it on zdoom wiki. So if I understand correctly the ceiling height of the dummy sector is the floor on the sector that I want to have the floor and the floor on the dummy sector is the bottom of the floor on the sector that I want? E.G.

normal sector has its ceiling height of 848 and floor 720 between them
is a sector with 840 ceiling and 0 floor I want that 3D floor there
so I've set the dummy sector ceiling height to 720 and floor to 520 and its not working I have the linetag 160 on it but nothing, what am I doing wrong? Thanks

You're probably using the right port, but I'll ask anyway: which port are you using? 3D floors are exclusive to GZDoom and Skulltag and only if you use the hardware renderer.

Snarboo said:

3D floors are exclusive to GZDoom and Skulltag and only if you use the hardware renderer.

3d floors are "exclusive" to EDGE, Legacy, Vavoom, Risen3D, GZdoom, Skulltag and ReMood in that order.

didn't expect quick replies but somehow I've just changed the brightness and it works rofl, I am using GZDoom, weird, but thanks anyways

kristus said:

3d floors are "exclusive" to EDGE, Legacy, Vavoom, Risen3D, GZdoom, Skulltag and ReMood in that order.

Hey, no reason to get testy. He mentioned he was reading the ZDoom wiki, so I assumed he was using a ZDoom derived port, in which case what I said is true.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I would like to mention at this stage of the discussion that assigning a line or sector a tag of 160 does nothing.