Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Most boring DoomWorld Off-Topic

A guy makes a type of music that a group of people here on Doomworld don't like, therefore he's automatically regarded as a bad person. /sarcasm/ That makes sense /sarcasm/

No, he's regarded as a bad musician, that's all.

At least by me, dunno what everybody else says since I usually try and skip over music threads so that I don't waste 6 hours each day yabbering at people until the thread is finally dead.

MUSIC, because you are all dickshit bigots whenever you try to discuss it.

NEVER refer to ME as a bigot. EVER.

A guy makes a type of music that a group of people here on Doomworld don't like, therefore he's automatically regarded as a bad person. /sarcasm/ That makes sense /sarcasm/

Well, I remember seeing posts on these forums, where someone referred to Reznor as a "braindead freak, who couldn't use his small grey cells to compose proper music". Or at least I saw something like that.

The problem is that some peopl' here LIKES NIN

Problem? Here, let me clear things out for you....

Damn, I knew I'd be misunderstood on this. I only meant it was a problem, because it trashed doomsick's argumentation, not that it IS a problem that people like NIN (I couldn't really care what you like). Capiche?

Well, I remember seeing posts on these forums, where someone referred to Reznor as a "braindead freak, who couldn't use his small grey cells to compose proper music". Or at least I saw something like that.

Yah, that comes up every time, but not from me :)

Yah, that comes up every time, but not from me :)

I hope you don't think that I'm accusing you of this, 'cause I ain't.
Returning to the original topic at hand: I think sports can be fun when you participate (depending on what sport - I don't like to play baseball, 'cause I suck at it), but it's soooo boring to watch and even more boring to talk about imho.
Ok that's not entirely right - sports can be fun to talk about, when you talk about a funny event, which occurred while you were playing with your mates (like seeing someone trip and the person doesn't get hurt).

Bah, I just had to say something to get away from the music topic.