Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spaztacus

Riot Control

Hello all,
I remeber Dutch Devil sent out a 1 level wad call Riot Control that I loved. I was sure he was working on more levels to that wad. Has it been relased? I looked in the archives, but could not find it.

Thanks

Last version I saw had 2 maps, unfortunately stuff on SpeedyShare becomes "too old" all too soon. Keep an eye on the thread, I expect DD will post an update when there's more maps ready for play testing.

spaztacus said:

Cool. I always loved your work and wanted to play more!!!! If you need a play tester, let me know.

No problem, anyone can playtest it if they want. I'll update the project thread with an new link when the third map is finished.

Have you played the second map as well, I have released that one also. I may be able to upload it again sometime this weekend, or I could just pm you the link.

GreyGhost said:

Last version I saw had 2 maps, unfortunately stuff on SpeedyShare becomes "too old" all too soon.

For hosting betas of Doom maps and other such stuff that's not ready yet to go to /idgames: http://files.drdteam.org/