Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

WEIRD dream I had

I once had a dream that the world was destroyed in a nuclear war. Then I became the leader of the survivors. Kick ass...

what does it mean?

ok here goes:
1 - Alissa is hot
2 - i dunno...maybe that you think u need to save a chick b4 you're gonna get some ?

I was just thinking a dream forum would be great when I read Lüt's comment that we would need a dream forum. Yes, yes we do need one.

I once dreamt I was with my parents in a giant glass dome of some sort, on a sunny day. We looked up trough the dome to see a large missile dropping slowly, with some sort of banner or flag attached to it.

A split-second later - everything is dark, the dome is shattered and we're standing in two feet of running water. My parents are gone but I'm accompanied by some naked chick. Sadly I can't remember anything past that point.

I once dreamt I slept all night in bed with neve campbell. no se mind you, just slept. that was the coolest dream EVER. yeha

Too bad that NEVE CAMPBELL IS UGLIER THAN AURIKAN. Well, maybe that's a little bit too far

I had a dream the other night that aurikan wrote a huge award winning book (think Harry Potter). They made it into a film and showed it on TV. The ending of the book was about how Quasar had banned him from some irc channel and he'd gone insane.

I had an excellent dream the other night, One i didnt remember. Yay! Finally a dream which isn't totally vivid, all i can remember is a faint emotion of excitement. this is cool.

Yes we do need a dreams forum. (mmm... silver palm leaf pipe)

I had a dream about Mandy Moore in that new movie where she's not blonde anymore. It's all FOX and WB's fault. I don't get cable, and with the only decent channels running those fucking movie commercials every five minutes...

I think I may have a nice dream tonight. I will tell you of it if I remember it. doped to the eye-balls i am face all warmcold ears peculiar. American werewolf paris on tonight.

A had a weirxd dream while ago, It was like an RPG, but with better graphics. nice story too, but a bit hard to explain.

I recently had two dreams in one night, both about death and destruction.

Overall my dreams are about weird relationships with people in my life and things dying, sometimes me.

http://tobester.slipgate.org/allysa.txt

check it out.

what does it mean?

I raised Sigmund Freud from the grave to tell me what this is all about he said the following...

A)Toby needs a life
B)He really needs to get laid
C)He needs to stop dropping acid before he goes to sleep
D)He needs to quit thinking about peoples skulls...
E)He needs to quit having dreams with IRC buddies in them
F)He REALLY needs to get laid

Then I shot Mr. Freud and burried him again.

I had a weird dream again tonight

I was trapped in a house with a black guy and gary sinise

the black guy had a heart attack

so me and gary sinise went outside

and he fought these rabid dogs

so he had to get his fingers chopped off

then I woke up with a jackhammer-to-my-skull headache

and go away ralphis. aurikan is sexay.

owwww.....

take the nasty tobester away. he give me headache.

it doesn't help that my cuntastic brother's just put Fatboy Slim on

I once had a dream that I fell from a *real* tall building, and, as I plummeted to certain death, decided I may as well have a final jerk off on the way down. Imagine my suprise when, at the bottom of the fall my Mom appeared and caught me safely in her ample arms... I must be the only guy ever to be glad he was caught wanking by his Mom :)

who the hell wants to jerk off the way down???¿¿¿ :)
i had a weird dream too :)
i was in a small , VERY HIGH room ; i could fly through the cylinders in the room , the room was filled with cylinders on every level , and i could fly through them , when i was flying down , almost burned my ass :) , i sorta warped somewhere, talking to some guy , impressing him that i could fly , it was so difficult then , and when i was able to fly , my dad woke me up to eat , dammit :(

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh, we're gonna need a dream forum soon :>

or some pritch-esque postcountskullfucking from you.

rants and raves forum

OH, yes, but I'd probably break it with too much traffic about this lovely person!! ;)

jesus christ, been gone for a week and the dolt list trippled. they even have a deadrail on there. god damn, time moves too fast.

heh, DOLT list. Looks like that's gonna become a general name for the last 20 posters, the antielite, as it were.

And I'm on it.

Damn.

I shall wallow in my own DOLTness now, if you don't mind.

jesus christ, been gone for a week and the dolt list trippled. they even have a deadrail on there. god damn, time moves too fast.

No, Dashiva moves too fast.

well taking a nap didn't work.

I never fell asleep.

ive almost been up for 24 hours now.

when I'm up that late i have nightmares

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL