Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
22Alpha22

Halo Sprites/Sounds

Does anyone have any Halo sprites or sounds? I am making a TC and I need some spites and sounds. I have found the shotgun, pistol, and
assault rifle sprites/sounds, but I would like some more weapons and
some aliens.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

22Alpha22, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Fisk said:

22Alpha22, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I'm not sure if this was deserving of that.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Depends on how you look at it. He is asking for resources for a project that doesn't appear to have any "meat" to it yet, and judging by his request for Halo-themed resources, I doubt he's got much experience in modding enough to complete a TC alone.

Therefore, I move that on grounds of technicality and reasonable doubt in 22Alpha22's ability/competence to complete a TC alone, the newproject tag was somewhat appropriate.

I have not uploaded anything yet because I do not think what I have got is good enough yet. I only started about a month ago. It is true, I have only a few months expierence of modding and about a years worth of map making. I only recently started using ZDOOM in Hexen format, so I am still learning it I could use some help on the project if anyones willing. I will email I have got to anyone interested. The wad is rather large because I merged several resource wads into my wad to make it easier to mod.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
22Alpha22 said:

I have not uploaded anything yet because I do not think what I have got is good enough yet. I only started about a month ago. It is true, I have only a few months expierence of modding and about a years worth of map making. I only recently started using ZDOOM in Hexen format, so I am still learning it I could use some help on the project if anyones willing. I will email I have got to anyone interested. The wad is rather large because I merged several resource wads into my wad to make it easier to mod.

*sigh* I had my chance already...

As usual, I'm always available for general stuff, mainly coding, maitenance, etc. My email is venomstryker@gmail.com.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I'll get back to you with a cleaned up WADset soon. There were unmodified IWAD resources in both and there were a few misc things that were not used anywhere and were just taking up space.

40oz, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Ralphis said:

40oz, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I would have replied with the Newproject Tag Tag, but I can't remember how to invoke it (or if it even still exists).