Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlueEagle

Looking for Heretic Golem/Mummy as ZDoom resource wad

Hi there!

Right now I'm making a couple of Doom2 levels with some kind of Heretic theme. I've found some fitting new monsters at realm667.com, but the typical Golem/Mummy enemy from Heretic would be also very nice to have.

So do you know if this zdoom resource monster wad already exists? Or maybe one with all Heretic monsters? If not, is there an easy way (for morons like me) to make it myself?^^

Thanks for any help guys!

Can't you just import the images into your wad, give it a tiny bit of DECORATE to give it a DoomEdNum and go from there? You can already spawn Golems into Doom, it's just a matter of supplying the sprites and making it able to place in the map.

EarthQuake said:

Can't you just import the images into your wad, give it a tiny bit of DECORATE to give it a DoomEdNum and go from there? You can already spawn Golems into Doom, it's just a matter of supplying the sprites and making it able to place in the map.

Part of the reasons for the existence of ZDoom's randomspawners.
Actor Gargoyle : RandomSpawner 1337 { DropItem "Hereticimp" }

A single line of code, and it places in the map the actor itself; not a copy that wouldn't be affected by dynamic lights or whatever else.

erm... I don't understand anything. Random spawner? Gargoyle? Dropitem? I appreciate the help, but that doesn't sound like what I requested or it is far beyond my understanding...

Guest DILDOMASTER666

They are saying "this line of code is how you put Heretic Mummies in Doom, just put the sprites in your WAD yourself and it will work."