Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Marine

Doom Marine's Dooming Site

I've kept this super-secret site for a while now, it mostly keeps stuff not fit for public consumption. One of these days, I'm going to start writing articles on map design for intermediate to expert mappers on the same site. There's a ton of theoretical mapping concepts that I've been wanting to publish and open discussion.

For now though, just live with this:

http://mappingandtrolling.blogspot.com/

This blog could easily be summarized in about half a dozen words. One of those words would be Doom (maybe), and the rest would all just be synonyms for penis.

I'll stick to the relatively penis-free Doomworld reviews and features.

Your obsession with cocks makes you look like a closet homo who's too afraid to admit to himself who he really is.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, there's alot wrong with lying to yourself.

Just sayin.

Super Jamie said:

Your obsession with cocks makes you look like a closet homo who's too afraid to admit to himself who he really is.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, there's alot wrong with lying to yourself.

Just sayin.

Yep, I'm a homo, big gay huy

Super Jamie said:

Just sayin.

He's already admitted to being a total fudge packing faggot as well as an impulsive rapist, a deadly combination and you better pray that he never finds you.

Yet another reason living in Australia is a blessing.

Speaking of rapists, this guy transferred to my highschool in our second last year. He was a fairly muscly looking dude and it became known somehow that he intended to become a "professional rapist" by the time he was 18. One day in math he went to the bathroom, someone leaned over and looked at his book and found it was just pages and pages of this one girl's name written repeatedly. She changed schools that week.

Back on topic, isn't discussion of mapping techniques what the Doom Editing subforum here is all about? I think you'd get alot more exposure and encourage better discussion by posting such topics on an established forum that alot of people regularly post and lurk on, rather than a private blog.

Super Jamie said:

That, or a sort of Doomy Wesley Willis.

Oh wait, that'd be me, nm...

I wonder how Doom Marine feels when Doomguy cocks the shotgun with his strong, manly arms, and then the explosive force of the shell pumps his opponents full of hot, manly lead. And let's not speak of the Rocket Launcher's sensual recoil and deep, thrusting sound that it makes as it delivers its ...

...I was going to go all the way up to the BFG9000, but that'd be too much sensory overload for poor Doom Marine, let's just give him a break.

Quake has more of a phallic feel than Doom. All of the weapons except the axe(maybe) look like penises. And the thrusting bobbing motion doesn't help either.