Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Friday the 13th

Georgef551 said:

If it's Friday the 13'th, and you work/live on the 13'th floor of a highrise, THEN what?!

:)

Then, you make videos of elevators

I didnt even notice until 3/4 of the day was over. And everything was pretty average. I kinda wish Friday the 13th was really unlucky so I could blame the date on why life sucks.

Man, I can't believe I didn't come across this sooner.

Well, Dutch Devil and LizardCommando, there's 1 thing we have in common...:)

overall my friday the 13th was boring as usual.

my birthday was today though (15 now), so i cant celebrate at the same time as other people here :/

well, at least i can play doom legally now (game is 15-rated where i live).

I wore odd shoes to work but that's OK because it's impossible to be be stupid on Friday the 13th, only unlucky. It's the magic of the day!

Ultraboy94 said:

overall my friday the 13th was boring as usual.

my birthday was today though (15 now), so i cant celebrate at the same time as other people here :/

Weird age for a game restriction.
Happy belated B-day!

Of all days that I would be walking under a ladder, it was Friday 13th. It was by the front door from the 12th to today (17th) until we got round to cleaning the windowsill above it. I rarely have anything to do with ladders.

durisnonfrangor said:

Of all days that I would be walking under a ladder, it was Friday 13th. It was by the front door from the 12th to today (17th) until we got round to cleaning the windowsill above it. I rarely have anything to do with ladders.

And while walking under the ladder you tripped over a black cat and smashed a mirror!

Ultraboy94 said:

Damn, I thought I was the youngest one on here! I'm 15 1/2 if you want to be technical. I guess it's good to know that there are kids my age that play doom. :) Happy belated b-day by the way.

I'm guessing that you live in either Australia or Britain based on those ratings. It's 17 here in the states, but who cares about the ratings? ;)