• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coraline

Looking for Sprite Artists, General Help

DNFTT
Hai guyz

I'm looking for a sprite/weapon artist for Hypertension, which is the Blood remake that we're working on. Basically, we want to modify Blood's enemies, or make new ones, or redo some placeholder enemies we have into Blood's overall style. Weapons are a mix of models and sprites. We have plenty of modelers but really need sprite artists.

We also have other positions for sound designers, level designers, and musicians, but they aren't as crucial as getting a good sprite artist would be.

Any and all help would be appreciated. I'll set whoever wants to join up with the SVN and all that jazz.

Just send me a PM if interested.
-CA

40oz said:

Are you paying more than $33.25?

In this hard economy, Thirty Three dollars and Twenty Five cents is alot better than nothing.

I've been wondering since then, though, what would be a decent price for someone to sprite? $100 per enemy/object?

Seems kinda silly to pay people to sprite for you if there isn't a profit with the project.

Why? If you want to do a total conversion, but have no skill in making it yourself, it seems like a good idea. If you offer $, there's much less chance the guy's gonna quit halfway because he's bored/real life issues/etc. Not to mention, you'd have a much bigger hand in quality control.

DuckReconMajor said:

Why? If you want to do a total conversion, but have no skill in making it yourself, it seems like a good idea. If you offer $, there's much less chance the guy's gonna quit halfway because he's bored/real life issues/etc. Not to mention, you'd have a much bigger hand in quality control.

Exactly.