Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skyhawk

Eternal Doom IV (Map 11) Red Key Card

=================================================
ETERNAL DOOM IV -- MAP 11
RETURN TO THE FORLORN FORTRESS
=================================================
Single-Player Mode. I have the Red Skull Key. I can see the Red Key Card. It looks like I need the Red Key Card to get the Blue Skull Key (seen briefly). I need a hint how to get the Red Key Card, or whatever Key should follow the Red Skull Key. I can see that the cell keyholes,
including the Red Key Card cell keyhole, match the Runic Symbol on three support pillars in another sector.

Oh sorry didn't fully read your post. Are you sure it's map 11? Because I don't think there is a red key card in map 11 I could go look for it though for you.

Note that this is Eternal Doom IV, not Eternal Doom III. The Red Key Card is located in a dungeon area of Map 11 -- "Return to the Forlorn Fortress". The dungeon area is located in a NE sector of the map. It looks like I will need to use IDDT and IDCLIP to locate the Keys and Key Cards first, then see how their locations are linked together. I am using this method for Map 12 -- "The House at Pooneil Corners." I made it through Map 27 -- "The Shrine" -- with few problems. If you have not played Map 27, it is a "must do". ZDoom is required for Eternal Doom IV.