Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Khorus

Phobos: Devblog 8

kristus said:

When will people learn to not put quotation marks in their BB code?

When will somebody fix the forum so that what works normally also works for news items??

God I can't wait for this. It's so good to see this project still alive and kicking. I never lost faith in this. :>

I'm waiting for this as well, and the dedication of the team is admirable. It looks and sounds great. I just hope it's finished before Doom 4.

I've never gotten into doom 3 wads in the past. However, judging by these pictures and descriptions of the levels, this will easily change my mind. And so I humbly add it to my ever growing pile of wads I'm eagerly anticipating to play

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall reading that it is supposed to be a 3 or 4 episode game. And they're not even done with half the levels in Episode 1. So it's gonna be a WHILE.

So is there any word from anyone on the progress of the other episodes? I haven't seen any. If they're not very far along yet either, like I said we're gonna be waiting quite a while. Just a wild guess but from the sound of things I'd be really surprised if Phobos released before 2011

Airman266 said:

So is there any word from anyone on the progress of the other episodes?

Sure, scroll down to the very next devblog on the phobos site.

Yeah I remember reading that portion on Hell. OK so I assume that is pretty far along if not done, but it still sounds like Episode 1 is less than half-finished. What about the rest (if any) of the game?

Sign in to follow this