Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

what you're notable for

I'm notable for delaying last year's cacoward. And some texture packs and weapon mods and stuff.

rf` said:

I'm notable for being one of a handful of dw furries who is capable of producing playable content and not having retard between his ears. (Use3d is another example)

I am one of those as well.

rf` said:

I'm notable for being one of a handful of dw furries who is capable of producing playable content and not having retard between his ears. (Use3d is another example)

Well then I guess I'm a furry who knows his artistic skill is crap and doesn't bother releasing unplayable content. Although I'm probably more notable for bullshit excuses.

Creaphis said:

You're notable for having the highest degree of avatar-related indecision in Doomworld history.

Yes! I'd make a bad politician.

You're not indecisive, what you're doing is "carefully deliberating and considering all the options". You'd make a great politician! ;-)

I'm notable for being published when I was 16 (15 years ago LOL) for putting out what many knew to be the first map with an invisible staircase. Unfortunately my map wasn't all that awesome, it was maybe a 6 out of 10 at that time. But the invisible staircase caught the eye of a game magazine and my name made it into the mag. Still to this day not sure how the mag found my map on a bulletin board, or whatever. But it was so cool to show all my friends my name in a mag at that age.

These days I guess I'm notable for my huge id Collection, especially the Reapers.

Regards,

Dusty

Hellbent said:

you don't have the article or any pics from it do you?

I wish! I didn't think too much (in my youth) about keeping good track of stuff like that as I moved around from place to place, etc. I'm sure I have it - somewhere...

Regards,

Dusty

I'm notable for hating on the people who think revenants are dangerous in the numerous "what doom monster do you hate/is the hardest" threads that have popped up over the years.

I'm notable for... never posting? I guess HTC2 and some other levels as well as miscellaneous resources like an occasional midi or texture or something.

I'm notable for... well, not much, really - I guess I released a couple of decent but unremarkable maps, but that's about it.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I am most notable for finishing absolutely nothing that I start, except a couple of throwaways (Fiskmaps I MAP01 for example).

I have you beat. I have at least 20 projects(many of which have gone missing) that I've started over the last 10 years that I've never finished. I've finished maybe a handful and released them. :P

This list doesn't count single maps (probably hundreds)

mapgame (doesn't count as it's already been released SO HA)
Z10s (zdoom 10sectors with scripting, uses ROTT stuff)
Hocusdoom (current version for gzdoom)
Hocusdoom (first iteration, which was generally shit)
Cursed (current zheretic project)
project notebook (current ultimate doom project that WILL be released)
Mordhullet (EE project that's currently on hold. to be the sequel to De Kerker)
Mordhullet (hexen mod very loosely based off of Diablo)
Mordhullet (zdoom2 map. I tried to make a reaally big and complicated zdoom map and didn't get far.)
Zoan: The Magi Trials (ooold hexen mod not really based off of anything)
Sewage (actually a semi-current zhexen mod. I should you know, pick this back up)
Conquerers of Dune (Dune (as in Arrakis) in zdoom. dead)
Dark Torch (from the days of zdoomdos. Interesting concept, walls of bone and flesh--You're inside of a gigantic sprawling monster with blood and stuff everywhere. Based off of the gory sections from The Zerosterer for Quake)
Quake 2 Revivication (quake 2 in doom2 mod. ummmm)
FFH (Freedom from heaven) (OLD udoom mod based off of the textures from crazyed2.wad)
Binary (udoom mod based off of wads generated by Oblige, and stuff)
Backtrack (ultimate doom project that got as far as three maps, several new textures and a monster and a bunch of secret areas that eventually gave me artists block)
Abydian (doom2 egyptian mod based off of powerslave and hexen2)
Azoras Curse (doom2 egyptian modd based off of Mystical's Mummy Phuquars & Osiris)
Oasis (ultimate doom egyptian mod based off of... wolfendoom and an old map called egypt.wad)
Terminal Stryke (inspired by shareware of perdition's gate and some wad with an m16)
Dungeons of Mythos (one of my first 'mods' that I started after I discovered HACX)
The Omega Files (weapons mod that only changed one weapon and sucked. My attempt at making the rifle from blake stone from scratch. It sucked badly.)

I should probably include a list of projects I HAVE released, though most of them are just single maps.

Mapgame (Ultimate Doom episode)
Wirebrush (single map)
De Kerker (Eternity map)
Real Men use Doombuilder
Outer Rim (single map)
RF-ST 1 (skulltag dm)
Automation (weapons mod)
Lost Base (single map)
OMG SLopes (zdoom map)
Of Demons and Men (single map)
Werewolf Skin (zdoom player skin)
Community Chest map22
A map in the first Doom Advent Calendar
E5m8 of the Heretic Community Chest (pending)
A map in the 1994 cleanup project (pending)

I'm notable to Maes...

...I think. Well, I do not know what I am notable for if I even am to be notable for something. I'm pretty sure my presence irks some people here (somehow) so maybe that's a notable thing?

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Lüt said:

A DECADE OF DELAY

You are not Duke Nukem Forever.

EDIT: Dang, HTML.

Fisk said:

You are not Duke Nukem Forever.

EDIT: Dang, HTML.

No, but it will take a millennium to get there.

Butts said:

I'm notable to Maes...

Is that a good thing? :-p

What I'm notable for? Maybe for making 300+ units for Civ3. I wonder if some of those could be made into Doom-sprites... only if I knew how.

I'm known on Skulltag as a sneaky bastard when it comes to kills. And for insulting opposing teams.