Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

nominate best weird music video

I generally don't like music videos because they're usually too absurdly weird and random, but for some reason I like this one... I think it's artfully done, striking a neat balance between weird and sensual. Plus, Lady Gaga is super fine in this video.

You gotta watch it full screen tho.

Hellbent said:

I generally don't like music videos because they're usually too absurdly weird and random, but for some reason I like this one... I think it's artfully done, striking a neat balance between weird and sensual. Plus, Lady Gaga is super fine in this video.

I will murder you where you sleep.

ArmouredBlood said:

(Tool video)

Fun fact: when I saw them in concert, they had the contortionists there doing the head-dangling thing.

Hellbent said:

Lady Gaga has a remix of Love Game featuring Marilyn Manson. Not sure if there is an ultra freaky video to go with it tho.

Danarchy said:

I will murder you where you sleep.

If you can't appreciate this talent... then all I can say is you need to broaden your sensibilities. Granted the video is a chick flick compressed into 4 minutes, but I'm referring to the song itself.

Does anybody remember a rather old flash cartoonnish 'music video' weird thing with humorous weird music were a (mr. bean?) type cartoon guy was driving a car and there's all sorts of weirdness and in some scenes there's like a lame beating drum and they show a beating heart?

Also, I'm actually going to put the original Fantasia on this list. Watch it if you've never seen it. Watch it again if you haven't seen it in a while. I watched it recently after some fifteen years and was delighted to find it's jam packed with titties.

gggmork said:

Aphex Twin - Window Licker

Wow, that was the longest and most arbitrary buildup for a video ever. o_o

And a classic...

Hellbent said:

Plus, Lady Gaga is super fine in this video.

I think maybe you should look a little closer...

But hey, if you have a thing for Gollum and/or holocaust victims I bet she looks extra super fine.

Hellbent said:
Vampira video

Oh, I love that. Devin's the biggest dork ever but he does it so well.

destx said:

I think maybe you should look a little closer...

Heh, Mega cherry picking.

I liked the Lady Gaga video. I hadn't heard her before. So i checked out some more of her videos but none of the others I found was standing out from the rest of the pop squad.

this is like the fourth time this week i'm linking electric six...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

my all time favourite music vid, the avalanches - frontier psychiatry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWBn26bX0

and basically every video made to mogwai songs is weird, but this one gets bonus points for getting girls depressed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncSlPGnuOss

edit: couldn't get embed to work

OK, so this is not as weird or "out there" as some of the vids already posted but this is strange and exceptionally cool IMO. I love the bit with the scream...