Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gravitar

Strife hi-res in GZDoom

It is possible but you will have to change the organization.

However, since this pack is really ugly (and grossly incomplete) I'm not going to check out how it needs to be done.

KuriKai said:

Graf, Graf, Graf, always with the negative about the dhtp.

Yeah, I wonder why that is... it couldn't possibly be because it's true what he's saying.

Graf Zahl said:

Sorry, but the Strife texture pack is garbage. It looks like a cheap photoshop job.

Couldn't agree more. But I've seen worse. At least they aren't up-scaled originals ravaged by various PS filters. At least not directly.

@ KuriKai
The DHTP is a Doom hi-res texture pack. What has it got to do with a few random Strife textures?

@Graf: pretty please ? The medikit models look quite nice in Vavoom, sadly it doesn't run quite as well as GZDoom for me. I have looked up the GZDoom wiki about modeldef etc, but it seems too complicated.

@Kurikai: I do use the dhtp, thanks.

gravitar said:

@Graf: pretty please ? The medikit models look quite nice in Vavoom,

I was talking about the texture pack. The models won't work in GZDoom unless someone invests a lot of work to convert the definition files.

I don't think I've ever come across a 'high res' mod for any game that I've ever really cared for.

Doom's (and games that use it's engine) textures have aged just fine in my opinion. It's only when you play at 320x200 that they look like shit and it's hard to make anything out unless it's right in your face.