Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Terror raining from the sky

It's either a meteor shower, space junk re-entering the atmosphere or Al-Qaeda test-firing a ballistic missile.

It was a pretty big meteor that entered the atmosphere some time last week. I don't think it was part of a shower, though.

Either way, it lit up the entire house when it flashed. It was really fucking bright. I believe they think it impacted somewhere in Arizona, but I haven't heard anything since.

ZILTOIDIA ATTACKS! SHIPS ARE IN THE SKYYYYYY!

Nomad said:

It was a pretty big meteor that entered the atmosphere some time last week. I don't think it was part of a shower, though.

Either way, it lit up the entire house when it flashed. It was really fucking bright. I believe they think it impacted somewhere in Arizona, but I haven't heard anything since.

If that was in America, then why are the cars all going the wrong way?

Also, I once witnessed a big meteor 'impact'. One night I was sitting in my room when all of the sudden there was this big flash of light and the whole house began shaking. I thought a nuclear weapon went off or something. It even woke up my mom and sister. The next morning on the news, we found out a meteor entered the atmosphere and exploded...about 300 miles away.

Danarchy said:

ZILTOIDIA ATTACKS! SHIPS ARE IN THE SKYYYYYY!

If that was in America, then why are the cars all going the wrong way?

Heh, didn't notice that. Although there are places in the USA that they drive on the other side of the road. No shit, look it up!

Nomad said:

Heh, didn't notice that. Although there are places in the USA that they drive on the other side of the road. No shit, look it up!

Major highways?

You guys know it says 'South Africa' in the video description?

EDIT: In fact, it took me two seconds to find out that this is Midrand, South Africa, where a meteorite burst in the atmosphere on the twenty first of November. You guys are all fired.

I thought this thread was going to be about Warbringer.

Anyway, that's nuts. I'd probably pee a little if I saw that in person.

Nomad said:

Odds bodkins!

It' a god damn alien probe dem martians are usin to spread their toxic gas throughout our god damn planet to take over our minds

I have to admit, if I was driving down the freeway and something like that happened, I would shat my pants thinking nuclear holocaust.