Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Greenwar 2 Released

Greenwar 2 is, as you may have expected, the sequel to the highly-acclaimed deathmatch megawad Greenwar. It has 36 maps. It has an awesome variety of free-for-all and duel layouts designed by Hellbent, Greenwar's original creator. It has mind-boggling detail work done by the YEDS team responsible for the Cacoward-winning 32in24 series, as well as some other folks you might have heard of, all done while preserving the original layout and gameplay. It has a crapload of new textures. It has like a billion levels that Mechadon detailed up all fancy-like at the absolute last minute so that this thing could be pushed out the door after 2 years of sitting on it. What more could you possibly want? Go HERE for screenies and download.

fffffffiiiiiirrrrsssssssstttttttttttttt pppppppppoooooooossssssssttttttttttttt

downloading.

Mirror is here

I'm still slightly disappointed that the maps don't share the relatively simple and minimalist detail of the first outing, but after playing on them myself I can say that in the majority of cases the detail does not get in the way of the gameplay.

I will be updating my Skulltag server to run the final version of Greenwar 2 very shortly.

EDIT: It's up.
Server name: [NJ] FUNCRUSHER+ NEW JERSEY || Classic Greenwar 2 Deathmatch
IP: 69.10.61.226:10655 or funcrusherplus.net:10655

Sign in to follow this