Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

DOOM Resurrection for $3 at id Store (until 12|12|09)

idsoftware.com

Doom Resurrection now only $2.99 for a limited time!

In the spirit of giving thanks, we have lowered the price of DOOM Resurrection from $6.99 to $2.99 today through Sunday! Enjoy a few gibs with those giblets. It’s the perfect Thanksgiving combo. Take advantage of this great limited time offer by clicking here.

40oz said:

Neither did I. And why is it not this?

I worked on that as weapons modeler. I find it interesting how common it is with a project that proclaim an impending release and then are never heard from again.
Though Doom Resurrection was technically released. But by one of the original authors, Fatal. And it wasn't the same mod as MTawney had made from the resources. So it'd be nice if Mike would resurface and release it sometime.

I remember lurking around doomworld back in 2000 and peeking at all the details and screenshots and stuff and thinking that was going to be the coolest mapset ever. At the time I had never ran a PWAD before.

Looks like a refugee from the mid 90's - probably best avoided. :P

Doom Resurrection looks nice, though having to buy an iPhone to play it on means it's not exactly a bargain.

GreyGhost said:

Looks like a refugee from the mid 90's - probably best avoided. :P

Doom Resurrection looks nice, though having to buy an iPhone to play it on means it's not exactly a bargain.

I agree. If I wanted something that played music, connected to the internet, and did all kinds of other cool things I would just buy a computer. Oh wait...

If my brother still had his iPhone I'd buy it for him for Christmas. Yay Homer bowling ball gift!

Doom Resurrection mod site says:
November 11th, 1999: Problems With WadAuthor

I need some help. I completely finished the layout of map01 of Resurrection E1, and used the ZDoom Wad Converting Tool to get it in ZDoom/Hexen format. The problem is, when I edit levels with WadAuthor in ZDoom mode, any "things" I put in don't show up in the game. Does anyone know the problem to this?

I also have some very good news for you guys. The cyborg enemy has been completed! He's fast, he's dodgy, and he packs one hell of a nasty railgun. You *******ely don't want to meet this guy if you have the -fast parimeter on:)

The new railgun is almost complete as well. It's starting to look very nice, and it will fit into it's new home with DooM Resurrection very well.

It seems ZDoom is still in production, and still editable in DooM, so I'm happy. I'll have to learn DooMscript along with build-like editing features, but that will make for a stronger Resurrection E2!

Heh.