Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gemini09

Scripters wanted

Ho, ho, hello, everybody!

I was wondering if somebody with good knowledge on scripting would like to join my project.

I already have a kind soul on my team but I'm unsure how much time he has to devote to this project.

What I want to include in my mod is different modes of play, ala Skulltag, camera scripts, new enemy behavior, and cut-scenes. If you want to contribute to a fun Xmas mod, then ho-ho-holla this way.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I might be willing to help or something. It depends on the complexity of the new game mode you have in mind.

[QUOTE]gemini09 said:
Ho, ho, hello, everybody!

I was wondering if somebody with good knowledge on scripting would like to join my project.

I already have a kind soul on my team but I'm unsure how much time he has to devote to this project.

What I want to include in my mod is different modes of play, ala Skulltag, camera scripts, new enemy behavior, and cut-scenes. If you want to contribute to a fun Xmas mod, then ho-ho-holla this way.

Needs a snowstorm. Will there be snow falling in this mod?

Shtbag667 already made a beautiful snow decorate, but I don't know if I can use it here because there are no non-sectors in the city landscape, so it's already affected performance and falling snow will just worsen that. But the map isn't finalized yet...

Fisk said:

I might be willing to help or something. It depends on the complexity of the new game mode you have in mind.

I want the difficulty selection menu to be replaced with Story mode and Arcade, where Arcade works like Invasion from Skulltag. I think Shtbag667 is working on a camera script, but we need more camera scripts, cut-scenes, and monster and weapon behavior altering.

Hellbent said:

Needs a snowstorm. Will there be snow falling in this mod?

how do you make falling snow? i have a post on the forum already but i dunno if anyone will reply.

thanks,

KayloMaster

Guest DILDOMASTER666

EDIT: why did I post in this thread please delete it

Kaylomaster said:

how do you make falling snow? i have a post on the forum already but i dunno if anyone will reply.

thanks,

KayloMaster

Well, I think (Not sure) there is a actor, that is on the "ceiling" and drops snow to ground. Im not sure tough.