Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LordDougy

Windows2000 & Doom question

I'm new to this forum but not new to Doom... I have a new laptop with win2000 on it, and sadly I can't get too many dos games to work with it, and most unfortunately of all is I can't even get Doom to run. It won't even start. I've tried a few tricks, but nothing changes it. My friend got it to work fine on his computer running win2000, but he doesn't know how he did it. If anyone knows, please help! I have all this stuff I've been working on, but can't touch anymore because it's unusable!

-Doug

You could use ZDoom, Legacy, Edge, jDoom or whatever....
They're all working under Win2k and it doesn't hurt to get a few visual improvements ;)

I have a new laptop with win2000 on it

I'm sooo sorry.

make that someone Trent Reznor.

WTF?

make that someone Trent Reznor

Why is that?

I went out today to a town 'bout hour and half's drive from here and there was a shop called Nine Inch Nails. It was a beauty salon. I was about to go in and start complaining about there name for there stupid little business...bah people these days can't think of an orignial shop name...

I went out today to a town 'bout hour and half's drive from here and there was a shop called Nine Inch Nails. It was a beauty salon. I was about to go in and start complaining about there name for there stupid little business...bah people these days can't think of an orignial shop name...

ROFL, since when was "Nine Inch Nails" an original name in the first place?

...since when was "Nine Inch Nails" an original name in the first place?

Since before 1988, when nobody heard of it (to my knowledge at least).

On that note, since when "DOOM" an original name? :)

OMFG...WTF? NIN? LOL...ROFLMAO. BRB, AFK. IPMP.

Heh, I'd probably do the same.

BTW, do you think there's enough acronyms there? :)

Heh, I'd probably do the same.

BTW, do you think there's enough acronyms there? :)

I started writing a normal post, but when I realized it was already 75% acronyms, I just went for broke.