Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Malinku

speedmapping session closed

I will post all the maps that come out of the speedmapping session that I'm holding here and anyone is welcome to make a map.

the first session was the make a DM map
I was the only person in it so far (as it was only with my Skulltag clan members)
here is the first map

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv326/Ogerz001/Screenshot_Doom_20091206_211230.png
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv326/Ogerz001/Screenshot_Doom_20091206_211255.png

link

the next session will be this weekend
and will be to make a DM map
and will take place on sunday and last all day

this is just to get better at mapping.
and the maps will be hosted on a Skulltag server the day after the session.

Session is now open

Shaikoten said:

There's already a 32in24 this upcoming weekend. I think you would have better results were you to move the date.

I thought that was on the 20th
thats why I'm running it this weekend and not next weekend (even though I posted it 2 days before the day its going to happen)

32in24 will have more maps then this as it is more well known and is run in a better way. I'm still trying to find a good way to run it. (as this is only the second session).

and Philnemba it is more of a dual map but its still good to get maps for this. (full review monday)

There's no player 1 start. I understand speed mapping but surely there was time to put that in.

I found the server this morning but sadly no one was around however it was on map 4 and the play time was around 15 mins so guess I check too late. Just curious but are you planing to upload this in the archives?

Malinku said:

well I'll upload them if its alright with you and walter are ok with it.

Sure I don't mind :)

Just to let you know Malinku, I took the liberty of uploading it myself(I even wrote the readme file). This is the first time I've ever upload anything in the archives so hopefully I did everything right(if its accepted) -_-;

Philnemba said:

Just to let you know Malinku, I took the liberty of uploading it myself(I even wrote the readme file). This is the first time I've ever upload anything in the archives so hopefully I did everything right(if its accepted) -_-;

thanks, Its also the first wad I worked on in the archives. (when approved)

Bad news, seems I forgot to put in email addresses in the text file so now its most likely to get rejected because there are none in the text file due to my mistake. Best thing I can do is wait til it's rejected and deleted then reupload it(this time with email addresses in the text file). GAAH I feel like a moron -_-;

Philnemba said:

Bad news, seems I forgot to put in email addresses in the text file so now its most likely to get rejected because there are none in the text file due to my mistake. Best thing I can do is wait til it's rejected and deleted then reupload it(this time with email addresses in the text file). GAAH I feel like a moron -_-;

Don't feel like a moron, alot of people tend to do this every now and then.
But I can't wait to dl and play.