Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Napalm

Wads at Team Insanity

Do the wads at Team Insanity play on ZDoom, there's a couple I really like and would like to play them.

If a wad runs on vanilla doom I don't see why it wouldn't run on ZDoom.

Alright, sorry about that.
I downloaded a a couple of wads there, and ZDoom said it couldn't find them. I downloaded in the ZDoom folder, and unzipped it there. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I downloaded a a couple of wads there, and ZDoom said it couldn't find them. I downloaded in the ZDoom folder, and unzipped it there. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

You don't ph33r me enough

Team Insanity's mentioned and no Lüt?

MIND IF I SLEEP EVERY NOW AND THEN?!@?

Do the wads at Team Insanity play on ZDoom, there's a couple I really like and would like to play them.

Well, I can't answer that specifically because there's so many and they're each made by different authors. Some require ZDoom, most should run with it, but a few may not.

Anyway, I'm not sure if the links even work anymore or not.

put everything, and i mean everything, into the folder where the Doom 2 IWAD and Doom2.exe are. ANy joy?

and then make sure to specify a "START IN" dir in your zdoom shortcut!! (a lot of people miss this one and think zdoom will magicly find the files without writing out the whole address of the file)