Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

My first wad-check it now!

this is a 1 map wad,i created it using db1,dehacked and xwe.
it took me hours to finish it.
why do you play 8 levels separatly?i merged what counts 8 levels into only one map with 6 keys and different areas.
what's interesting is that you fight a huge amount of monsters and a lot of secrets.
what's boring,typical playing map(not huge places)with non-well organized textures(my opinion).
screenshots coming soon.

It's a Skulltag map. For TNT. Two small, irrelevant things you just happened to forget mention. Also why is the file name that long? And why are there spaces? What about the exclamation mark? And why is it in a rar?

hello,
I am also new to wad making, but I tried yours out. I like the layout a lot, and how you descend from the center when you start. There seems to be quite a few missing textures, especially when I went past the first white door. Overall it was pretty difficult, I suggest putting more health, I could hardly make it through.

~Jake

meh, it seems that your map cannot be downloaded anymore (that annoying rapidshare limit of 10 downloads for non-premium members), could you re-upload it, please?

saifi said:

what's interesting is that you fight a huge amount of monsters and a lot of secrets.

Do you also fight a lot imps, find the lost UAC spaceport that's hidden behind a crate and destroy a ridiculous number of lost UAC machine?