Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Your name

My last name is Cooper. Coopersville is just something I used to be called in grade school and I stuck with it.

My title is a quote from a Gwar song.

Lizardcommando is the name of a character I made up. Originally the hero of some really old comics I made back in High School, my old Wolfenstein 3D mod Pokestein and other Doom mods I've made, he is also featured in some Flash movies. I'm sure I've got a long ass history of his creation lost somewhere on this forum.

I got this title from some "Guess that Screenshot" thread. It's kind of from a quote from Metal Gear Solid when Otacon was telling Snake that Sniper Wolf was a good person because she liked dogs.

I call myself Captain in the hopes people will salute me, and red is my favorite colour =3

Originally, my user name was Ct red pants, but I thought it looked kind of goofy so I asked a mod to change, which he did, but apparently decided my name should always be associated with pants, hence the title.

I'm a grey-haired lurking presence - not the ghost of a Roswell Grey as some might believe. My custom title's obviously derived from my user name though I've no idea who bestowed it upon me, first noticed it under my avatar at Easter time and like to think of it as an Easter Egg.

I used to be a really huge fan of Sepultura, especially the album Chaos A.D., on which was a song titled Nomad.

I think they're kind of boring now in general (especially since Max threw that shitfit and left and started that bullshit Soulfly), but that's still a pretty bad ass song.

I also go by "TheDigitalNomad" in some places where Nomad has already been taken, which is a stupid/silly euphemism for "web surfer" that I made up. However I'm apparently not that creative because sometimes that's taken too, so I also shorten it to DigNomad.

And my title means that someone needs to give me one.

Super Jamie said:

My real name is Jamie.

And you're super!

My original username comiclez was just a random assortment of letters that I used from about 1999-2005, I began going by Bank when Quake Terminus was still up because it was short and easy to remember, and surprisingly, relatively untaken on the net. It has no deeper meaning.

Patrick said:

my title is so that people remember my old username

This applies to me as well. 40oz is derivative of my first skulltag player name "40oz Casualty" based on a song by the Casualties where the chorus was:

Forty-ounce!
Forty-ounce!
Forty-ounce!
CAS-UAL-TY

I don't listen to The Casualties anymore but I decided to keep the 40oz part of it as I started to become popular (sort of) on skulltag forums and online so I requested the name change here on doomworld as I was beginning to gain interest in mapping and wasn't interested in upholding two aliases and just wanted everyone to know me by one name. JohnnyRancid was beginning to feel lame and immature. 40oz feels a little more 'straight to the point' and original.

This is the only place on the Internet that I’m referred to as Technician. Everywhere else I'm Malchik.

I got this title because I was bitching to get a custom title.

Patrick said:

As the title implies, what is your Doomworld username/custom title

My username is Creaphis.

My title is "I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments"

Creaphis said:

My title is "I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments"

But what does it MEAN?!

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I used to go by Darkhaven3, Darkhaven4, then Darkhaven (in that order of ban). I kept re-registering because 1) I was banned and had no idea, 2) I forgot my password, and 3) I was banned again, but I let the heat die down and assumed a new identity for a short time as Fisk. I go by this name because at the time I was reading Better Days by Jay Naylor, wherein one of the main characters is named as such.

Darkhaven, on the other hand, has a bit more history that I don't care to recall at the moment. It surfaced when I was about 11 years old.

My current title should be an indicator that I have shown time and time again that I am not competent enough to be worthy of a custom one.

Fisk said:

My current title should be an indicator that I have shown time and time again that I am not competent enough to be worthy of a custom one.

Actually, I've noticed that incompetency is more likely to get yourself a custom title.

Nomad said:

But what does it MEAN?!

That's a secret! However, I can tell you that "Creaphis" is really just a meaningless phonetic combination, originally created for a Runescape account (what a hideous waste of my life that was) and which is always pleasantly available when registering on websites. I keep using it because I enjoy its ancient Greek tones.

Nomad said:

Actually, I've noticed that incompetency is more likely to get yourself a custom title.

Pretty much. Attention to all "members," "forum regulars," and etc.: you don't want this.

I don't even remember, it's been too long.

I was actually asked this same question in the interview for my current job. That was disconcerting.

Ignis = Fire

Affero = To Cause

It's backwards because I'm apparently slightly Dyslexic.

I made this name to suit my pyromaniac-type nature, and because I wanted a name that was not followed by a number (It just bothers me) and most of the time anything in English is already taken.

I have been using Microsoft Paint since I first started drawing on the computer a long long time ago (when I was like 8 years old or maybe even younger) and have never used another drawing program since. My username pretty much sums up what I think about this nice little program. And I added a 0 instead of an o becuz it`s k00l.

Ok, I now think it sounds a little dumb, but who cares. 8)

I remember that, sometime long ago, I was making a graphics skin for a Commander Keen game, and I thought...I need to come up with a cool internetty name for myself! And I made a title card that said "Stupid Bunny" because I like little fluffy animals and assumed that I'd come up with something better later on. Instead, I turned out to be very lazy and now I use StupidBunny for everything internet-wise. And actually, if I had my choice I'd probably keep it, just because I'm used to it by now and still haven't come up with anything else I like a whole lot better.

Plus, people take are bound to take stupid bunnies seriously.

It was my second day trying to think of a name for my Xbox Live Gamertag. Suddenly a jumble of words finally came together to form something awesome: DuckAssaultMajor!!!

It doesn't fit. Crap.

After some more thinking, I am brought back to my days playing Ace Combat 5 (the greatest game ever), and I think of Captain Bartlett and his Recon Major girlfriend.

And there you have it.

Oh, and

I turned out to be very lazy and now I use DuckReconMajor for everything internet-wise.

Unless it's something WoW related. Then I'm Catpack.

My username is fucking weaksauce. I was a kid at the time, new to the Internet, and this was the first forum I ever signed up for. At the time, my most common online handle was "geekerman," or something to that effect, if I recall, so for this forum, I decided to combine that with "space marine," which resulted in the username I now have. Now, I absolutely hate it, and I practically dread every post I make because it reminds of how stupid my username is. Thinking back, if I had do-overs, I'd do something alone the lines of "The Mad Fragger," because that's been my gaming nickname since about 8th grade, and as such, it would make far more sense.

i use ultraboy94 for everything, except for when ultraboy94 is taken.

do not ask me what ultra means. i completley forgot.

ditto for boy.

94 is my year of birth, so thats why thats there.

on skulltag and other games people just call me ultra.

I originally thought of my username when I first made a newgrounds account back 5 years ago, got the idea of fusion my name(Philip) with a Dragonball Z villein's name(Janemba) thus "Philnemba". The name has been stuck on me since that time.

Deum (pronounced Doom) is a homophone I made up to establish an original name based on everybody's favorite game, and Reaper is taken from Karl Urban's character in the Doom movie; in essence it is "Doom-Reaper" with different spelling to keep it unique.

Mark because this is an english variant of my true name, Marcos.
IV because Mark IV is the name of a british tank that was the first tank ever inserted in a war.
And Sergeant because its just cool. The original idea was Captain Mark IV, but that sounds gay.

I was formely know in the Warcraft 3 communities as "Ham Ham".

Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

I was formely know in the Warcraft 3 communities as "Ham Ham".

Why didn't you register as that!?