Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geniv

Bubblegum crsis patch for doom?

I remember long time ago there was a "BubbleGum Crisis" patch or wad kind of thing for Doom (or was was it Doom2?)

anyway did search but site dead. anyone have link or have it? or any info on it?

yea there is, works for both but dont waste your time. it is a horrible god awful PC/TC. it sucks big time thus it may be hard to find. if u want TC's for doom try alien doom or simpsons doom

wow, a newbie using dan's avatar, something that we thought wouldn't happen.

alien doom, simpsons doom

/violently sick everywhere.

OOh, it's tempting to take a shit on this thread but I promised Lüt...

wow, a newbie using dan's avatar, something that we thought wouldn't happen.

Yeah, no one used that for the longest time, yet apparently there was some guy using it over at Doomcenter over the summer (I did it first). Dunno why anyone would use it...beside the fact that it lokks cool. :)

I don't mind him using it as long as he doesn't act like a retard. Then I'll begin beating him with a rusty hammer until he changes it. :p

What kind of name is Bubblegum Crisis anyway?

If you have long hair and gum gets stuck in it, -that's- a real bubblegum crisis. What can I say, little kids usually -suck-! I wish I coulda decked that moron...

If you have long hair and gum gets stuck in it, -that's- a real bubblegum crisis. What can I say, little kids usually -suck-! I wish I coulda decked that moron...

You mean you aren't supposed to hit little kids... damn... whoops... well, I suppose it'll toughen the guy up.