Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Warrior

Proof of Insanity?

I'm sorry but I don't associate with sheep. MoOoSe have alweys been my thing.

CAN ANYONE MAKE A CLEAR SENTANCE THESE DAYS?!?!?!?!?!??!

One time in DW I did the goom and stuf and then i toOk a fart and poo!

I want my Moogie!

I didn't know dan was a Ferengi! :)

I didn't know you were such an expert on Star Trek!

you didn't see my old sig? I'm the man. Ask me any question.... ANY.

bbg, stop sending me IMs, AGAIN. I'm sorry, but I cannot give you that kind of love, that's just not who I am.

The important trick is not to let them know about that. Ah, I laugh, I can be so many different people depending on what I feel like. Right now, as I type, I'm being a reassuring bloke to a 16 year old Indian girl on MSN, and an asshole here. Get me?

doing that in real life is different. I alweys think that who you are is who you are and that's not gonna change.

Yeah...whatever he just said. I could easily pick up chicks online, but in Real Life(tm), it a whole other ball park because of my appearance, and because I'm a spaz.

So there.

I (think) you've misuderstood me. I know the Indian girl, she's a good friend, she helps me and visa versa. I'd only let a prospective gf know I'm a whopping Star Trek fan once I've got her secured..

btw, dan, I saw the first of 'Enterprise' the other night. I nearly switched off as soon as I heard the title music, but thankfully it got better after that. Scott Bakula is good, sci-fi fans will appreciate him from Quantum Leap days. And that Vulcan bird is damn hot! But the ship looks more advanced than the Enterprise-E, go figure. It completely shits on the original series and timeline, but, oh well, I guess there are lots of possibilities. Sooner or later the war with the Klingons will have to flare up, should make for some good fight sequences!!

I was kinda taking a vacation, but I'm back now...

Dang, dat is one tiny fricken' pic! However CONGRATULATIONS to ya Red.... I think ya'll peeps finally came up with a creature that when put into Doom would strike more fear into people's hearts than a room full of 6 cyberdemon's!

That thing has a name now.... it's YamuYamu. Scary. Definately. And now it has a -second- sprite. Yamu can now stand around looking bored. Yay?

Who drew dat pic?

What? The picture for the base of the critter or the sprite itself?... there -was- no picture used beforehand.. pure sprite evilness. It's actually *cough* a shaved Knuckles. The arms are in a different place, though, and the head is nearly completly reworked.

Speaking of comics...
http://www.redshideout.com/sector/comi/sect/theunnamed/

Read it. It's kinda short and not much going on now, but... once their quest starts, things'll heat up, indeed. Pirate penguins. Oh, and Cecil and Ellie are made from scratch. Yay.

Red_Warrior, here' something you might enjoy: It's a sprite comic starring Sonic. The newer episodes haven't been that great, but you might find some interresting stuff if you go through the archives.

Already read 'em all. And Final Fantasy Sonic. And a few others... TIME OVAAA! Yep, Psycho's insane. Makes so many cameos in the comics of others... and usually with popcorn, too. I like his Shadow sprite...

btw, dan, I saw the first of 'Enterprise' the other night. I nearly switched off as soon as I heard the title music, but thankfully it got better after that. Scott Bakula is good, sci-fi fans will appreciate him from Quantum Leap days. And that Vulcan bird is damn hot! But the ship looks more advanced than the Enterprise-E, go figure. It completely shits on the original series and timeline, but, oh well, I guess there are lots of possibilities. Sooner or later the war with the Klingons will have to flare up, should make for some good fight sequences!!

Yeah, I saw the first few episodes...its good, but the title music is enough to make one want to vomit.

Red: I meant who redid da sprite and made it look like YamuYamu..... I'm assuming it was you now. I checked out da strip.... looks like it could turn out to be as tight as dat's mah sonic/tomate/eddie. Dat strip is da bomb! Life with wily is funny as hell too, but I read all the "that's my sonic" comics in one night.... WHOA! My favorite guy has gots to be sonic... cuz he is such a dumb, queer fuck, and he's funny as fuck. HA HAAAAAA!!

Dat cybernator background in da first one, and using da little scientists from cybernator too was cool as fuck. DAT GAME WAS DA BOMB, AND I STILL GOTS IT! I didn't even know it had two endings until I stumbled upon da second one by accident. It looks like you gots some serious artistic skills girl, cuz them sprites look pretty dang good!

By da ways.... how often do ya make new comics for da strip? I wanna check them shits out.. especially when I'm smokin' up!
¦]-~

Red: I meant who redid da sprite and made it look like YamuYamu..... I'm assuming it was you now. I checked out da strip.... looks like it could turn out to be as tight as dat's mah sonic/tomate/eddie

I did the sprite of YamuYamu. He has a new one, too, and shall soon have a third. You wouldn't believe how much you have to edit Knux... shave the dreds, move the arm position, ect ect. Yamu's important in the next too coming strips...

Dat cybernator background in da first one, and using da little scientists from cybernator too was cool as fuck. DAT GAME WAS DA BOMB, AND I STILL GOTS IT!

It's the Japanese version of Cybernator... Assault Suits Valken. Valken is better than Cyb, 'cause they took out the character portraits. Why? Don't know. I love that game though ^_^ lil' Mr Man is actually the tiny guys that fall out of broken mechs... fun to chase them ^_^.

-~

That'll depend on when I figure out what to do with the plot. I'm working on the next strip, should be done today. It took so long because Cecil has new sprites ^_^ like Ellie's, with removable/interchangable arms. Saves time once they're done.

-_- + -~ = @_@

By da way Red: I liked da character portraits. They added a VERY nice touch to da game! And I loved them little men dat would shoot at ya: it is so much fun stompin' on them guys, and shootin' at them with bullets dat are bigger than them!

Well, geez...its not the best, but its not total crap either.

Shall I outline it for you?

- bad acting

- no technological continuity whatsoever (i don't give a damn what anybody says)

- major inconsistences in the timeline

- horrible main theme

There you go.

- no technological continuity whatsoever (i don't give a damn what anybody says)

Well what were you expecting? Afros and a ship design that looks like a rotten warehouse with LEDs all over the place?

ATTENTION, this belongs in the Sci-Fi forum of myrworld, which, by sheer coincidence you understand, I happen to moderate.

(warning, this post contains 480% of the RDA of un-subtle hints)

j00 w1ll gn07 g37 m3 70 51gN uP!!!iiiiiii
I am devouted to post my love and MoOoSyness only on this forum. Suffer.