Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeenJammin

How do I get coopbuildlm's monsters to take in mine?

I would have avoided this altogether by using coopbuildlm.wad completely but there are too many things left that crash the game. I need the green cacodemon, the flying toilet thingy and the three Nazis--the red, the green, and the grey.

I can only find the green caco - which is a re-colour. Where did you download your copy of coopbuildlm.wad from?

You need to use a tool like XWE or SlumpED to extract the sprites of the monsters you want and the Dehacked lump in coopbuildlm.wad and insert all of it into the file you want. It appears that the flying droid appears to replace the dead cacodemon Thing.

Here's what I know: the grey Nazi is the trooper, the green Nazi is the Sergeant, the red Nazi is the Wolf SS, the flying toilet is the dead cacodemon thing, and the green cacodemon is the short green pillar thing.
Using XWE, I have found the DEHACKED.lmp. I've been browsing the file with WhackEd2 and I'm hoping there is an easier way to get the monsters into my wad other than manually changing each parameter. Also, depending on what's the most universal, I would much rather add these things instead of having to replace existing things.
Someone--please! Hold my hand!