Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
punnyone

Daedalus - How do I unlock the weapons lab!

Alright, I have played through Daedalus a couple of times in the past, but I have never managed to open the door to the secret weapons lab in Hub 3 (map 25 lab and power plant).

I can't find the "secret access card" in control center (unless that yellow teleport disk is used to open it, which it doesn't), I have wall-humped practically every computer monitor in the hub, and I have been through all 6 of the maps numerous times trying to find the panel, switch, or whatever that opens it.

Since I have checked numerous times on many forum posts and sites and there are no solutions available online, can someone please give me a straightforward spoiler on how to open the lab and get the secret weapon? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

- on a side note, in hub 2, is there supposed to be another secret weapon in the officer's quarters? and if so, can someone tell me where it is!

I think you need to blow up the wall near the big fan. There's a hidden control room behind. But considering how messy Daedalus's story progression is the hidden switch may be somewhere else. I never had a problem getting into the lab.

I tried all the consoles in the secret computer lab by the big fan in the undergound level. The only 2 that seem to do anything are the fan switch and the voicemail one. The rest either don't work, or they are just switches that don't seem to do anything besides make the game's usual beeping noises.

I had that same scenario in control center yesterday which I have already searched thoroughly and hit every switch. I even found a shootable switch in that level's lava cave area which just opens up a secret closet.

I can't believe Grove got a walkthrough while this one never did.

Again, just idclip. The story gets ridiculous towards the end anyway, no doubt the result of working on such a megawad for so long.....

Here's the solution for anyone who's interested:

There is no puzzle! It opens automatically once you are near the end of the hub:

When you pick up the teleport access token in the Control Center (the whole purpose of going to that level) the lab is unlocked.

Someone should write complete walkthrough on GamesFAQ since this is Doom2 based entire game, not just megawad or TC.