Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

That game looks like it could get annoying. As annoying as fighting invisible mushroom patches? Perhaps not...

This is what happens when I'm playing Deus Ex and I want to be sneaky.

This is what happens when being sneaky doesn't quite work out.

This is one of the many gorgeous vistas one can expect to experience along their adventure.

And here they are poking fun at themselves.

I've got 21 hours played on this.

BUMP because I'm too lazy to make a new thread for this :P

Possible my best run on Contra dying only 3 times in the entire game.

Philnemba said:

Possible my best run on Contra dying only 3 times in the entire game.

Awesome stuff! Contra is such a great game!

Oh, I've made quite a few non-DOOM shoot-em-up videos over the past few years. Here are some of the best ones:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr4ztd_duke-nukem-genocide-of-rigelatins-reptoids_videogames
^That was me playing both Duke Nukem II and Duke Nukem 3D with one of my favourite songs in the background.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqxda5_heretic2-team-battle-dmcloud-with-grinbots_videogames
^That was me playing HereticII with bots and the soundtrack of HereticI used in the background.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqxw5t_d-sparil-storms-morcalavin-s-fortress-heretic2_videogames
^That was me playing HereticII with a D'Sparil model/skin and yet another one of my favourite songs in the background.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqwlqr_darth-sailor-jupiter-is-on-the-loose-jedi-knight-dark-forces-2_videogames
^That was me playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II with a model/skin of my favourite anime character and a fantastic electronic soundtrack in the background.

P.S.: Perhaps some of you folks might remember seeing these at YouTube before, because I used to have a YT channel before. But I was forced to ditch YT because of strikes on copyright infringements and because of nasty trolls. So my new shrine of videos is now at DailyMotion. ;)

Another bump :P

I was playing one of the new survival levels and a kamikaze explosion "push" me through one of the buildings and got me stuck in a glitched room where none of the enemies can reach me. Final time was 9min 9secs due to the kamikaze guys randomly exploding through the walls.

Also pardon the game volume being too load as I was trying to explain what was happening -_-;

I have two videos of playing around with disasters in SimCity 3000 Unlimited:

Here's a gameplay video with me destroying crops with locusts:

Here's a gameplay video with me causing chaos with tornadoes:

Philnemba said:

video

Omg he sounds like Mordecai from Regular Show. Hamboning!

I have two more videos of SimCity 3000 Unlimited Gameplay:

Here's a gameplay video with me sending whirlpools in water:

Here's a gameplay video showing the parades in my city:

I hated the parade since the game considered it a disaster, meaning time froze and nothing would develop while it was going on. And it lasted forever. Whirlpool was lame compared to floods/hurricanes, I don't understand why they took those disasters out of SC3K.

Dragonsbrethren said:

I hated the parade since the game considered it a disaster, meaning time froze and nothing would develop while it was going on. And it lasted forever. Whirlpool was lame compared to floods/hurricanes, I don't understand why they took those disasters out of SC3K.

Yeah I'll admit the parade could be boring to sit through and with time frozen it can get annoying. I looked back at SimCity 2000 and I'll admit that floods and hurricanes are pretty cool. Let's hope they include floods and hurricanes in SimCity 5.

Me and my friend were playing Serious Sam: The First Encounter co-op few years ago. We were messing around in the last map, the great pyramid. Anyone who is familiar with that level, and the boss, Ugh Zan III knows how huge they are. Well, we found the border of the map after running for some time, and we noticed that we could climb to the air by just holding down the jump button. So... we left our jump buttons down, went for kebab, and came back and this snapshot was taken, uh, from very high. You can see the spaceship above the great pyramid, and if you look really close to the lower right corner of the map, it is Ugh Zan III :-D (a few dark pixels) Our plan was to jump down after the kebab, but we were stuck to the sky, though we could still rise.

Optimus said:

Damn, car stuck again!

They should just change the name of the Borderlands franchise to that.