Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

The priests were annoying in the original because they didn't have that distinct "you're being converted somewhere" sound that Age of Empires 2 had.

But it did make you keep your eyes peeled a bit more.

DooMAD said:

Yes.
---Minecraft Image with Exl---

Hey what server do you usually play on?
I decided to choose a name then my usually for MineCRaft.. DemonSword is the name.

I finished replaying Rise of the Triad recently. I have to admit, Tom Hall seems to have borrowed a page or two from Doom 2's Romero head concept.

Wasn't Tom Hall whose idea it was for the head in the first place? Then when Romero saw it, he hooked up with Bobby and recorded the alert sound and surprised Hall with it? I could be remembering it wrong.

A bit too colorful for this place, but:

Beaten the game, no upgrades on the Trolly, all crates have not been opened minus the one you're forced to, and i haven't even gon into that level on the trolly yet.

Kirby said:

Why you don't play Age of Empires anymore

Fucking priests. I always targeted those assholes from afar to get them to stop their bullshit.

So a hydra came to my fortress in Dwarf Fortress last night. The end result?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!

The thing got swarmed by my pack of 40 or so hunting and war dogs while being peppered with arrows from my hunters. I don't think my squad of fresh recruits ever got a chance to get into melee with it. In all, I lost 3 war dogs, 1 hunting dog, and no dorfs. In memory of the fallen dogs and the awesome accomplishment, I erected a monument:

A jet pyramid. All crafdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of jet. The statue on top of it is just a jet statue of a dwarf. It was the most fitting thing I could find laying around. It stands beside my fortress as the one real marker of its unremarkable entrance, as well. So yay, my first megabeast encounter ends with a (nearly) flawless victory.

Are videos permitted, as I can't seem to find the "Post your non-Doom videos" thread.

InsanityBringer said:

The priests were annoying in the original because they didn't have that distinct "you're being converted somewhere" sound that Age of Empires 2 had.

Yes they had. It sounded like a louder "Ayo!".

Anyway they were hilarious.

Mr. Chris said:

Are videos permitted, as I can't seem to find the "Post your non-Doom videos" thread.

*takes a quick glance at the thread title*

Hmm...

"Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [but don't quote image or video]"

printz said:

Yes they had. It sounded like a louder "Ayo!".

Anyway they were hilarious.

Oh yeah. now I remember. During big battles though I could never pick it out.

Seeing some of the minecraft efforts here make me all kinds of jealous.

This ship and massive lighthouse are all I have managed. I plan on eventually having a mini rapture underneath it. It is currently has several floors and is connected to it's own mine.

New Quake techbase!! Go brown!!!

If you look well, then what you see ahead is a TEKWALL variant from Doom 1.

Deeforce said:

Star Wars

Is that a game or a really bad photoshop?

also nice screens printz

Thanks. But due to it being more complicated than Doom, I'm still moving along safely and copy-pasting ALOT. I could say that copy-pasting is a great friend in this kind of mapping.

Forget me bagging on Minecraft players spending too much time on something, this guy owns you all: