Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

rf` said:

I made my own textures.

Can has?

P.S. <3 ur avatar

Craigs said:

AHAHAHA

If only quitting WoW was that easy.

Haha that's what I thought. Famous last words.

Craigs said:

AHAHAHA

:D

Im lucky I've never tried it.
just too ugly design for me

Craigs said:

AHAHAHA

AHAHAHA

It actually is.

I haven't played in about 2 years.

DuckReconMajor said:

Neither have I. But I got bored. If I'd tried to quit over some graphics or something I wouldn't have been able to.

Maybe. Mine was a combination of poverty and rage over end game content. I hate how much more fun it is to level than do end game stuff, yet they kept quickening the leveling process and making more end-game grinding bullshit. Oh well.

The main reason I haven't gone back at this point is because of Activision. Fuck their shit.

Danarchy said:

The main reason I haven't gone back at this point is because of Activision. Fuck their shit.

Fuck Activision, they screw up everything they touch.
they even wanna make "starcraft the movie" based on the sc2 cinematics
WHAT THE CRYING FUCK OF CHRIST ARE THEY THINKING WITH?? greedy fucking kotick dont know shit about starcraft (or any other) game culture exept those who goes under label COD, blizzard perfected sc1 and now activision wanna throw fuck sc2, were did all the micro that u needed for sc1 go? now everything goes automaticly and you can ahve a cup of coffe wile you wait for your nuke to construct.

sc2 will not be a starcraft game (its an entire cathegory of its own), just the current latest strategy game.

games are not based on graphics, and no good games are made by people who looks at games as a job. beacuse its not.

I'm getting a sense of déjà vu...

.oO(

Fuck Wi$ards of the Co$t, they screw up everything they touch.
they even wanna make "d&d for kids" based on the fourth edition
WHAT THE CRYING FUCK OF CHRIST ARE THEY THINKING WITH?? greedy fucking leeds dont know shit about d&d (or any other) game culture exept those who goes under label WOW, tsr perfected d&d and now wot$zee wanna throw fuck 4e, were did all the skill that u needed for 3.5e go? now everything has no danger and you can ahve a cup of coffe wile you wait for your fight to finish.

4e is not a d&d game (its an entire cathegory of its own), just the current latest board game.

d&d is not based on accessibility, and no good editions are made by people who looks at d&d as for wow/halo kids. beacuse its not.

Oh

e: picture

HWGuy said:

alone in the dark

<3

EDIT: As for WOW. I played it for 1,5 months. By that time I had grown so bored with it I never looked back.

4e was actually good, and even if it was a cash grab by Wizards, it's definitely a more solid system than 3.5.

On the other hand, now that Bobby Kotick is in charge of Activision, pretty much everything they do is 100% fueled by greed. That guy is a major league dick, and he's going to run the entire company into the ground after all their franchises go stale (since he intends to make one game per franchise a year. Apparently Blizzard has slightly freer reigns when it comes to making their games, but I still would prefer not to line that asshole's pockets.

Starcraft 2

The APM counter on the upper left shows the average APM from the start of the game up to the present moment, while the instantaneous APM is good implication of who's panicking in the attack. In this case, I'm Purple, and is attacking Red and Blue

The Terran army brought with them everything and the kitchen sink.

Oh well, my waifu made on "Polygon Love 2".
Nothing rude, however.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1236/4c9e76a80001.png
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9004/4c9e76a80003.png
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7258/4c9e76a80004.png

Whatever,the miku miku dance program can be described as a game? Anyway, i post two images while testing the program

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8592/kawaii.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6803/hail.png

And talking about miku miku dance, anyone knows it? Or i am the only one here (i don't think so)...

I Apologizes about the quality of the cam as this was the only way for me to capture this funny glitch.

Vaporizer said:

I just noticed I own a Toy Story 2 game. Installed it and started playing. Pretty damn surprisingly good game.

Heh. I had that for the N64 years back it actually IS pretty cool. Though I felt like a retard playing a kids game, trying to convince my friends at the time (hardcore quake players) that was sorta neat lol.