Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Xeros612 said:

Tree climbing creepers. What is the world coming to?

I see that happen a lot. That doesn't make it any less frightening, though.

Since printz and Kaiser apparently didn't make any progress with their Quake levels, I had to compensate.

Still no Doom mapping, though...

Hell yea those are awesome! Good stuff neg!ke. I've played some of your other Quake releases and I enjoyed them thoroughly. Man, I really want to try Quake mapping one day.

Thanks, guys. Mechadon, considering how great your Doom maps look, I'd definitely look forward to that.

StevieCybernetik said:

Heh. I had that for the N64 years back it actually IS pretty cool. Though I felt like a retard playing a kids game, trying to convince my friends at the time (hardcore quake players) that was sorta neat lol.

Speaking of n64 and kids games, I used to enjoy this quite a bit.

I'm surprised that EA isn't still pumping out three Army Men games a year.

fatal error said:

Army Men: Sarge's Heros

Aw I loved that game too! My friend and I would spend hours and hours playing the DM on it. Though I had the Dreamcast version but I assume it's pretty much the same game, just a little prettier.

Loving your texture pack rf`. Any chance you'll release it? I'd use it.

imp1979 said:

Whoops. Didn't realize this was still a GAME PICTURES thread. Sorry

Yes, all the other pictures in this thread are soo hawt, I was confused too!

New single player world Im playing with in Minecraft:

Obviously I didn't look at any of the previous posts, just saw the thread title and clicked last page.

Robot Arena 2 is a fun game, but sometimes the A.I. can go fuck itself. (Yes, I am the bot on the far right, and I am not just supposed to look like a box.)

imp1979 said:

Obviously I didn't look at any of the previous posts, just saw the thread title and clicked last page.

That's a title, right there.

EarthBound I've been playing this game obsessively. And I dislike RPGs.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/Xeros612/2011-01-22_024919.png
Looks like somebody doesn't like me cutting down trees.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/Xeros612/?action=view¤t=2011-01-22_120300.png
This was spawned in my newest world. Found it while digging out sand to make sandstone.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/Xeros612/2011-01-23_122734.png
Apparently that wasn't enough torches.

I've been importing quite a few Japanese Sega Saturn games as of late.

Anyone remember Psygnosis? I've been playing quite a few of their games as of late, including Wipeout, 3D Lemmings (Both the US Longbox PSX version AND Japanese Sega Saturn version are in the mail now, they should get here sometime next week), and the Saturn version of Destruction Derby, which wasn't released here in the US. It's a bit slower than the PSX version, but it is just as fun.

Mattfrie1 said:

Anyone remember Psygnosis?

I remember them well. That Destruction Derby video brings back some very cool memories.

Mattfrie1 said:

Recently got my hands on a copy of Novastorm for the Playstation. One of the few FMV-based games that could actually be considered a game by traditional standards.

Mattfrie1 said:

Yes! Their titles provided me with a lot of my fond memories growing up. I still have my 3.5" floppies of Obliterator somewhere. Colony Wars was also really cool.