Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

C4 triple kill From Black Ops 2 from my first multiplayer match on launch day.

Some random guy in Black Ops try to throw a C4 at me at close range and I shot it instantly by accidentally killing both of us as a result.

hahaha, what? Really? "Whoa buddy you're schooling these losers too hard, better start sucking soon or you gonna get banned"

I think it's even more pathetic that in a tickets-based team game (Battlefield, I assume?), people actually care about kill/death ratios.

Woolie Wool said:

Images from my Wolfenstein mod Operation Serpent:

Looks Neato! Is that EC Wolf or are you using a custom Wolfenstein build?

Captain Red said:

Looks Neato! Is that EC Wolf or are you using a custom Wolfenstein build?

ECWolf. The map is 180x180, about 1/4 mile on a side, or in Doom terms, 11,520 map units on a side. To thoroughly play through it takes around 24 minutes, and it took me around two weeks to build (including the textures and items required).

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9500/tookmeforever.png
I love C&C: Tiberian Dawn, but some of the custom maps I've played are just ridiculously set up and horrendously exploit how the AI's Tiberium harvesting works.

Most of that time taken was spent just trying to defend my base against a never-ending sea of enemy units; I'm amazed that I lost so few of my own through the duration, and it's only because the AI managed to choke itself in (that's what you get for mass-producing everything) that I'm posting this now, and not on the way to clocking up some 500+ hours of unavailing warfare. And look at that shit score!

(I feel the need to point out that I play classic C&C on a fast gamespeed; I didn't actually spend almost 8 hours in real-time on this mission.)

very interesting! Does this kind of feel like using Google Sketchup in action? Looks somewhat like the same philosophy. I may have to check this out later. :D

What the hell's with the long load at the start?

Someone found this. It's... unique. If you liked Brad Neely's WP:DR, then you'll probably get a kick out of this as well.

BEWARE: Contains many fuckwords.

More C&C nonsense, involving a wall of tanks that nothing gets past:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2153/commandconquer201305272.png

So you see this co-op map, play for around an hour, and then start asking questions along the lines of "can we complete this map?" in the CnCnet lobby, only to be told that you can't actually 'win' unless your ally dies.

So he Ion Cannon'd himself. How heroic.

Me and my buddy Viper messing around with HL2's NPC's

and a rather interesting response from non-combat AI we just did:

(P.S please tell me if these are the correct videos, this is very hard to do off the 360 IE app, it also does not show the linked video on my end)