Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Postal 2 originally had an arcade machine in it called Fag Hunter, but this was removed in the Share the Pain patch. It was instead replaced with a duplicate of Bastard Fish. The mod A Week in Paradise restored it, and Running With Scissors based their new overhauled Steam version on it, but removed it again.

While I think it's silly to censor that one part in a game with all sorts of offensive stereotypes in it, it seems they're not willing to include it anymore. I don't like the lack of variety, so I went and made a brand new game called Zombie Roadkill to spice up the visual variety again without reintroducing the offending texture. I've submitted it in the hopes that they'll include it in build 1415 (current is 1414), and am waiting to hear back from them on the matter.

Been somewhat addicted to an indie 8-bit Dragon Quest style MMORPG lately.

Here's a little something I made with Half Life 2's Hammer Editor (I used Episode 2)

And I made some Poses with Gmod a couple months ago:

Sodaholic said:

Postal 2 originally had an arcade machine in it called Fag Hunter, but this was removed in the Share the Pain patch. It was instead replaced with a duplicate of Bastard Fish. The mod A Week in Paradise restored it, and Running With Scissors based their new overhauled Steam version on it, but removed it again.

While I think it's silly to censor that one part in a game with all sorts of offensive stereotypes in it, it seems they're not willing to include it anymore. I don't like the lack of variety, so I went and made a brand new game called Zombie Roadkill to spice up the visual variety again without reintroducing the offending texture. I've submitted it in the hopes that they'll include it in build 1415 (current is 1414), and am waiting to hear back from them on the matter.
/B]

Wow, the people i've met that like postal are few and far between... cheers friend.
Oh and love the arcade cabinet, totally suits the feel of postal.

Whoo said:

Yeah, started it yesterday. Here's the starting area:

With any luck I'll be making an addon with three episodes to play on Quake Night. It all depends on how busy I am with school.

That would be great!
Because Quake needs more episodes than maps.

Philnemba said:

Dark Souls nuff said.

That game was made by From Software which made the series that i like a lot:Armored Core.
I love their games, too bad they get average ratings, but the Souls series gave them a lot success and i need that game badly.
I really need those games because i'm a fanatic for From Software's games.

scalliano said:

Seriously people, you need this game in your life:

Damn, i want that game!
Maybe i will be able to get it on next month.

Some Destiny Beta PvP commentary videos which is pretty much the only fps console game that I'm interesting to get this year.

I guess everyone interested in Q1SP already knows about this, but I still feel some advertising is in order: Just as I thought this would be an extremely slow year for Quake, two excellent community project packs appear almost out of nowhere. Definitely must-play material.

<<

<<

Wow, mfx's map is mindblowing. Visually it wouldn't feel out of place in 2003-2004 era games. Makes me wish I could like Quake as much as I like Doom.

Oh wow. Those look beautiful. Definitely will have to give a run.

Yea, those are some really beautiful looking Quake maps! I'll have to give them a spin when I get a chance.

negke said:

I guess everyone interested in Q1SP already knows about this, but I still feel some advertising is in order: Just as I thought this would be an extremely slow year for Quake, two excellent community project packs appear almost out of nowhere. Definitely must-play material.

NEGKE! Nice to see you here at doomworld!

Holy crap those are some badass Quake 1 screenshots!

In other news, I've been violated from Killzone Shadowfall Intercept standalone ;_;