Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

h*e*x*e*n

I once started on a cross-genre story, but my skill was not enough. I failed it. I do better at writing song lyrics and screenplays.

Hmm, I remember seeing a weird wolfenstein-based community story. It started off half-decently, but then became some crappy mish-mash of BJ working with the DW members to save someone (I've forgotten who - at this point of the story I had stopped caring) from the evil clutches of..I think it was..shotgun-bill?
Man that was shitty!

That story fucking ruled

That story fucking ruled

All right, it ruled in your eyes, but one heretic (me) dared say that it wasn't good. (You may kill me now)

I think the story turned out a little too far out and the plot got insanely confusing and difficult to follow. Now, I don't mind stories, which make fun of things - Hell, I enjoyed your "First Person Shooter Lounge" stories (well, the first ten that is), because they matched MY humour and I found crendowing's "The Doomguy makes a Guest Shot at Tonight's Show" absofuckingLütely hilarious.

But this story (I think it was called "BJ and the Big F***ing Gun") just got a little too wierd and messed up for my tastes.

[edit]Apologies, apologies, I forgot to mention the legendary DW Jeopardy series. That was the best of the fun stories![/edit]

Fair enough, you've got your opinion, I have mine.

Reading (and enjoying) wildman's "Tomorrow's Yesterday" gave me a lot of inspiration and it was basically the factor, which made me want to make a pure Wolfenstein story myself - I hope Rick hasn't stopped writing "Tommorow's Yesterday".

Thanks. No I am still working on it, but I had to concentrate on getting a job. If only we didn't have to eat. :) Well, I finally did get a job and can get things back on track. The next installment will be out soon.

Good luck on your story. I look forward to reading it.

Good luck on your story. I look forward to reading it.

Whoa, thanks a lot. If you're referring to my Wolfenstein story, then it's a ways off. I have TWO Doom stories to finish first (but maybe I can take a break from Doom and start the Wolfenstein story sometime).

Oh yeah, and I feel that I owe you an apology for suspecting that you've quit "T's Y".

[edit]Btw Rick, what happened to "The Inkwell"? I was trying to acces your page, as I wanted to look some more at the Doom Antology stories to get inspiration and ideas to the Antology story I'm working on for it, but I just got an "oops, can't find that page" error message. I hope you can get it up again sometime soon.[/edit]