Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Fear and Terror

You wonder why it's always you after the demons attack that survives. Not that you want to die, but this gets old fast. Always you, left with your measly Pistol, your brains, and not much else. Ah, well.
Already the demons' presence has warped the reality of the base. What was once an ordinary-looking base has turned into a small labyrinth. Walls open up whenever you touch them, and you have to use this to your advantage or die. You notice Marines that have been obliterated by the Hellspawn, and some that seem to have been turned into sorts of sacrifices. For instance, you walk into a darkened room where the lights strobe on and off softly. On a dark pedestal, you notice a human heart, still beating, sitting atop it. The body of the Marine from which the heart was ripped lies a few feet away, gushing blood from the chest. Terrified, you turn to run, but hear the click-clack of a Baron of Hell's hooves on the metal floor. You freeze in your tracks. You turn around oh-so-slowly, and see a fascinating and evil sight: the BoH stands before the pedestal as if meditating, then lifts his arms into the air. Suddenly, a demonic face (Satan's?)appears behind the pedestal, and the human heart dissapears.
Of course, you sneak away stealthily. Better to run scared, than to run hunted. Of course, to get back to Earth, and off this extension of Hell, you'll have to fight your way to the SlipGate Compound, located on the other side of this God-forskaen rock.
.......Hours have passed. You've fought literally hordes of Demoic Hellspawn. You capped and blasted well over 500 demons in your quest to leave this place. You're battered and bruised, and have faced much pain, both physical and emotional, as you saw the remains of your Marines buddies, and despair, as you wondered if you'd ever get out of here. You wonder, before you step into the SlipGate, if this will take you to Hell. With eyes wide, you step into the SlipGate and vanish.....

hey thats really good. makes sence too. oh and im sorry about all the bullshit i said bout u. kuz i realized i used to wright doom stories too. i was just a mad stupid newbie. keep up the good work man

Hey, man, it's cool. I don't remember exactly what you said to me, but now, it's neither here nor there. Don't worry about it. I was a mad stupid newbie once, but that was a long time ago. If you're cool with me, I'm cool with you.
Yeah, and thanks for the praise about my Story. :)

this is a *VERY* cool story... I've read'em all, but this is the best, I think....

keep the feelings and description - in it - it doesn't need to be action packed....its good...