Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ghettoNinja

Any chance of Doom 3 for Macintosh???

I have a PC that I play Doom on; I also have a Mac that has more RAM and a better processor and stuff ...

Is there any chance that Doom 3 will see a Mac release?

i'm sure that id will make mac port for DOOM.all of id's past tiltle have mac port(even linux port too).but id may want to finish PC version first.and you might have to wait a while for mac release.

COnsidering that the first appearance of Doom 3 footage took place at a Mac expo, it would be odd if it weren't released for it.

I'm pretty sure your Mac is nowhere powerful enough for DOOM, so I guess you should start saving... ^_^

Macintosh

/me has sudden, violent flashbacks of Peter Heinemann posting

Macintosh

/me has sudden, violent flashbacks of Peter Heinemann posting

Yeah, Doomboy, yeah :)

Well, yesssss - it will also be released for the Mac - and with the new mighty G5 processor on the horizont... still some time to safe money for the new machines.

"If you think Doom3 will be funny,
just be clever,
and save your money"

This guy's name reminds me of deadnail's AIM nick.

Well, yesssss - it will also be released for the Mac - and with the new mighty G5 processor on the horizont... still some time to safe money for the new machines.

Didn't they just release the G4 cube? Man, the technology curve is too damn sharp for me.

It's like Sony, trumpeting about how cool the PS3 was gonna be just after releasing the PS2...

And I seriously thought for a few weeks your nick was Liam the Beard. Damn this cheap 17" screen.

LOL
A 17" is big...how can you not be able to see it?
When I first saw his name, I thought he was a fictional character, not a real person.

Hmm, whenever I have saved some money and I want to buy something for my PC there is the question :

Graphic Card? - bwwww....yeah I want this sweet GeForce
Ram? - What the hell? Soooo cheap?
CPU? - Who needs a good CPU to play games?
HD? - Hmm, I should delete some old crap...
17" Monitor? - Better small and fast than big and slow

So I still have my 15" too and I fear that there is nothing that could change that at this time. I mean, when Doom comes out I want to play it and I don't want to view a 17" slide show ;)

But, aww who cares...

I HAVE A 15" SCREEN!!!

Woha. Hey: Once I have seen an incredible device for sale in an electronic supplierĀ“s catalogue:

A magnifier lens that filled the whole screen and promissed to make a 17" screen from a 15" monitor and a 20"screen from a 17" moni. Kind of instant enlargement, he :)

If you didnt know ID will prolly stop porting to the mac on a count of the new Wolfenstein didnt come out for mac

If you didnt know ID will prolly stop porting to the mac on a count of the new Wolfenstein didnt come out for mac

Firstly, reviving a forum thread that is weeks old is not considered The Right Thing.

Secondly, id IS porting DOOM to Mac and Linux, like several of us have said. It's not open to discussion, it's a FACT. There.