Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Help Wanted - Weapon Graphic?

I know 'make/find this for me' threads are generally frowned upon, but I'll ask anyways due to my lack of a camera. I'm making a sort of joke wad and I need a graphic of someone giving the finger. If someone has a digital camera and can give me a decent image of someone flipping off a wall, I can edit it into a weapon graphic pretty easily. If at all possible, I'd like a picture of someone holding up their hand w/out giving the finger, and an image of giving the finger so I can animate it. Doomguy gloves are not needed, I will add those myself. Thanks in advance for any help.

Would these do? They were taken in a hurry with flash and a crappy wallpaper in the background, but I think good enough if you are going to heavily modify them. Unfortunately I do not have doomguy's hairy, meaty hands or arms.

http://www.dvdflick.net/storage/rude

THANK YOU. These should work very nicely. Maes sent me some, but unfortunately his arms might be too hairy for my purposes. This is awesome. I'm not going to be able to download these until later tonight, but again, many thanks.

Bit late, but there's a set in Xaser's "WorstHub" jokeWAD. They are Doomguy-handless sprites, too. :P

exl, I think your hands turned out a little better than I expected:

I've been trying to find a way to give a mod a little bit more 'personality.' If the player character stays idle too long, he starts popping his knuckles. If he's out of ammo, he'll flip off the monster he's aimed at before changing weapons. It's all cosmetics really.

I think I'm the first person to implement an "auto-flipoff" feature in a doom mod?