Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Vampires and Satansits and Murderers, oh my!

-tells MM to create a bullet proof Aura around him and orion and then charges east into Prime's direction-

Probabaly the hottest gothic chick I've ever seen, well maybe second hottest, can't decide.

I actualy knew a goth chick that was hotter.
As for having sex with murderers, I wouldn't even have sex with someone who wasn't special to me, so that sounds absolutely ludacris.

What were we talking about again?

I wouldn't even have sex with someone who wasn't special to me, so that sounds absolutely ludacris.

were your parents christian or something?!?!?

I wouldn't even have sex with someone who wasn't special to me, so that sounds absolutely ludacris.

ROFLMAO...no.

I just can't picture having sex with a total stranger...

I just can't picture having sex with a total stranger...

Sooo... the whores we ordered for your birthday party are out, then. (j/k :)

I don't remember where I got this quote, but I think it applies here:

"Having sex without being in love is like using someone else's body to masturbate."

DC

Shut up guys. If anything, you all should give Danarchist major points for having the balls to stand up for what he believes in...on THIS forum, no less...Afterall, the question then is not IF Dan's going to get some, but rather WHEN he's going to get it...

when I say fuckable I'm not talking about who the girl is, how she acts, or her personality, it's purely on how bad I wanna fuck her. I probably wouldn't want to date her, but a fuck wouldn't be bad, not bad at all...

You, my young friend, have GOT to get laid by a nice normal girl very quickly.

As soon as you've joined the myrworld forums. MoSeS' MoOoSe is needed to counteract the danarchy!

And speaking of old moosey, how does he feel about being left in the stables whilst you go at an insane goth murderess?

Does MoSeS' MoOoSe shag gothic, murderous MoOoSeSs's? No, and I'll tell you why. Because MoSeS' MoOoSe has had some ordinary MoOoSeSs pussy, so his fantasies aren't all pent up...

were your parents christian too?

As a matter of fact, yes. However, my point was that on THIS forum, it's easy to assume that inconsiderate pricks like yourself would reply to Danarchist's statement with a closed-minded remark. Hence, Danarchist must have some major will power and balls to take the verbal beating you all would give him. Let him have his beliefs. It's not hurting YOU in any way, is it?

it's easy to assume that inconsiderate pricks like yourself would reply to Danarchist's statement with a closed-minded remark

What I said was meant as a joke, obviously Dan knew better and took it as a joke, you on the other hand didn't. Another thing, you don't even know me so don't try to judge me, I am not a close minded person.

She's fucking horrible. I don't know what you see in her.

wow...for awhile there i was beginning to think i was the only one with standards here...well, there IS Danarchist...

*Me puts dsm at the bottom of my "Straight DW members" list
*Me puts dsm at the top of my "Gay DW members" list

j/k =P

WTF? Can't I have an opinion here? :-|
Before I react further I need to know what the Hell j/k means (there are apparently a lot of these things I don't know).

Zaldron: Yeah, you're right she looks horrible, I prefer cuter chicks - this bitch looks just like the kind of bitch I'll love to hate.

Gothic chicks fucking rock, my GF IS GOTHIC, and shes is THE hottest goth chick alive, end of fucking story.

BTW, Dan get's big props for standing up for his beliefs man, go forth and kick ass my american friend, KICK ASS!

it's easy to assume that inconsiderate pricks like yourself would reply to Danarchist's statement with a closed-minded remark

What I said was meant as a joke, obviously Dan knew better and took it as a joke, you on the other hand didn't. Another thing, you don't even know me so don't try to judge me, I am not a close minded person.

My opologies, Orion. It's habit for me to be somewhat overly dramatic in my sarcasm. I DID mean it to be a joke, considering that this IS DoomWorld, and jokingly-sour comments are a given. No, you're not a prick.

before you all go on thinking I'm a homophobic satanist that hates christians, I'd like to say I love everyone of you! =]

Hehehe, this reminds me of a post someone once made in the Doom 3 forum, where the guy posted: "I love guys" where in fact he meant "I love you guys" - hahaha THERE where some funny reactions :-)

Btw, what exactly is a "satansit"? Someone who sits on Satan's lap?