Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Vampires and Satansits and Murderers, oh my!

that chick is kinda hot! I'd fuck her without a second thought to it.

Hm, that shaved haircut and that attitude of hers is enough for me to want to put a bullet in her head.

You have been spending WAY, WAY too much time with MACVILE_WHORE young man.

oh, and dan, thanks for disrtubing me for the rest of my life having just come in from what was an otherwise good night out.

These people are nuttier than a Chinese chicken salad.
They're a few cans short of a six-pack, a few players shy of a foursome, a few megabytes short of a gig.
The lights are on, but nobody's home.
The elevator is moving, but unattended.
What are these people on!?!? And where's ours? It's sweet to share.

I have alweys had a thing for gothic chicks... but not as in those shits that listen to korn. Stick 2 green eyes on her and I'm in love.

Yes, Shady ALWAYS know where to place the blame. He's just omnipotent like that.

Yes, Shady ALWAYS know where to place the blame. He's just omnipotent like that.

GOD IS DEAD AND THE WARS BEGUN

It does not surprise me to see this story out of the land of the unarmed populace.

True. Those two would've been killed already if the drunken and the mentally derranged had weapons.

I pity them, dedicate their lives to a fictional character that's not even as powerful as God (what kind of cheapass story is that?).

damn, I feel sorry for the guy they murdered. Stabbed, hit, sucked, and then what did they do? They caved in his head with a sledgehammer. Jesus. What the fuck were they thinking? You know, it's times like these that I'm grateful for not being an insane satanist...

satanist or not, I'd still fuck her. Dammit, why can't we have girls like her here? =P

satanist or not, I'd still fuck her. Dammit, why can't we have girls like her here? =P

*Me puts orion at the bottom of my "DW members popularity rating" list
*Me puts orion at the top of my "DW members sicko" list

Damn, if we had such a "chick" here I'd soon end up gettin' banned for all the curses and threats I'd throw at her.

I just 3xhate sick murderes >:#

Uuuhhh...dude, what EXACTLY is your definition of 'fuckable?' Hey, I love hot goth girls as much as the next guy, but insane, murderous ones? Uuuhhh...no.

when I say fuckable I'm not talking about who the girl is, how she acts, or her personality, it's purely on how bad I wanna fuck her. I probably wouldn't want to date her, but a fuck wouldn't be bad, not bad at all...

when I say fuckable I'm not talking about who the girl is, how she acts, or her personality, it's purely on how bad I wanna fuck her. I probably wouldn't want to date her, but a fuck wouldn't be bad, not bad at all...

Ah, I see.
*Me takes orion off my "DW members sicko" list
*Me puts orion onto his previous position on my "DW members popularity rating" list.

Yeah, she looks good, but I don't like her eyes at all. Even if she wasn't sick or a satanist or that kind of stuff, she still wouldn't be my type, despite the fact that she looks good.

Guys, guys, guys...She wasn't even all that cute...more like trailer-bitchy. Course, maybe you guys saw some other shots of her that I didn't...

[/quote]Yeah, she looks good, but I don't like her eyes at all. Even if she wasn't sick or a satanist or that kind of stuff, she still wouldn't be my type, despite the fact that she looks good.[/quote]*Me puts dsm at the bottom of my "Straight DW members" list
*Me puts dsm at the top of my "Gay DW members" list

j/k =P

I don't know what you're all talking about, she's hot as hell. Probabaly the hottest gothic chick I've ever seen, well maybe second hottest, can't decide.

Anyone seen Talena Atfield, the bassist for the band Kittie? Damn, if only the rest of that band was so lucky...

she needs a diet. other than that she's pretty hot, i still think this one is hotter though.

...alright, that does it...

::picks up the matte knife sitting by the keyboard::

What was that, again?

you wanna play rough? I'll give you rough!
/me jumps on the back of good ol' MM and sharpens his antlers to a point so that he's ready for battle.

::quickly discards the matte knife in favor of a fresh-oiled desert eagle::