Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

How do I keep the bots from killing themselves in lava?

Trying to make some lava themed maps but the bots just keeping running into the lava fields and dieing. How do I stop this? It kinda ruins the point of the game... :p

Trying to make some lava themed maps but the bots just keeping running into the lava fields and dieing. How do I stop this? It kinda ruins the point of the game... :p

That's a good question :)

Guess I should finish up that node system...

D'oh! Hmmm, so much for my space maps... shit. ANy chance you'd have that fixed by the next release Carn?

Carn will probably never fix that :P I complained about it loooooong ago... he never fixed it. However, it's fun to see how the bots keep jumping off the building in my fbase4.wad :D

Carn will probably never fix that :P I complained about it loooooong ago... he never fixed it. However, it's fun to see how the bots keep jumping off the building in my fbase4.wad :D

I WILL TOO :P I just need to stop being lazy... I MEAN BUSY!!! Yeah... that's it... busy

However, it's fun to see how the bots keep jumping off the building in my fbase4.wad :D

I load that wad up and watch them jump for hours. I eventually join in on the fun. OH AND I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THE BFG!
What you need to do is do a Q2 style sidejump towards the lowest building and you can get the bfg. I'm so leet