Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

The Great Doomworld Root Beer Giveaway 2011?

Mr. Chris said:

Do you have a graphic that will be on the bottle to show us?

No yet. I'm probably going to use the DooM logo with text reading "2010" or something.

Mr. Freeze said:

No yet. I'm probably going to use the DooM logo with text reading "2010" or something.

That's fair enough...I know I'll definitely keep the bottle, photograph it and show it off elsewhere.

16 Addresses so far and counting!

Mithral_Demon said:

So when do you think you'll ship 'em out if you don't mind me (or anyone else) asking?

As soon as my quota fills, I'll jump down to IncrediBREW and start getting everything done.

IncrediBREW lets you mix the ingredients one day, return a few days later for carbonation, and then bottle everything. Ideally, everyone should get their root beer after a week/9 days after the quota fills.

And yes, I am making the root beer myself. Each and every one will be hand-bottled, mixed, and filled, giving you a root beer even the Doomguy can't resist.

Mr. Freeze said:

And yes, I am making the root beer myself. Each and every one will be hand-bottled, mixed, and filled, giving you a root beer even the Doomguy can't resist.

That sounds delicious. Never made my own root beer before, do you send it to them via mail or is there some sort of plant or something?

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Damn, Mr. Freeze. This is quite generous of you. :)

As a show of my respect for the fact that you're willing to go this far out of your way for the community, I will never open my bottle if I get one.

Fisk said:

I will never open my bottle if I get one.

That's a slap in Mr. Freeze's face if I ever saw one. This is a gift meant to be appreciated fully. Wrap your furry little paws around that bottle and gulp it down!

Mr. Freeze said:

That does look really cool. This is only time I've ever wanted to be American.

Hmm Mr Freeze's custom title should read as 'got root?'. /stupid joke.

Very generous of you. Would love to have one but hey, I'm basking in the glory of living in an isolated desolate wasteland we all know as... Australia.

Joshy said:

Australia.

Dude, you gotta move to the US. No matter our problems, our internet isn't on the fast track to censorship.

22 names as of right now.

If no one signs up for FOUR days in a row, the first names will get an extra bottle until the reserves are gone. Lets keep this train moving!

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Mr. Freeze said:

If no one signs up for FOUR days in a row, the first names will get an extra bottle until the reserves are gone