Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steeveeo

And the kids of the fans of the Olympics tremble in fear.

(Source)

If you know who that bear is on the right, and you are under the age of 12, you should be shaking in fear if you plan to go to the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver, BC. Yes, it seems that Pedobear has found his way into the roster of Official Mascots for the games, according to a Polish Newspaper article (pictured below).

It is unknown just how he got there, but all we know is that he is. It is safe to say, however, that he is among his friends, and the children planning on attending these games should stay well clear of the mascots come game-time.

What does this mean to all the preteen attendees of the games? Only time will tell.

(Disclaimer: this story is probably not true.)

4chan is going to have a fucking field day with this one.

Goddammit I hate /b/tards.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

It's true. Apparently one of our local newspapers employs goons who can only get as far as Google Images in their browser, instead of looking for the logo on an official site.

I got to see this shit all day today, so much for hoping this place would be free of the disease.

I do say that is fucking amazing, in response to Spork's image.
As to the original thread topic, that is fucking scary

AgentSpork said:

Pedoplateau

Oh damn, who knew I was living a mere 50 miles away from a giant Pedobear all my life and I didn't even realize it?

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I have posted in this thread.

eargosedown said:

Oh, thank god this is a joke.

Is it? Oh God I want this to be a joke, but I'm not sure. There was a dance club a couple months back that used Pedobear because it's "popular" and "cool", not knowing it's origins. That pisses me off when businesses do that, take an internet "cool" thing, and slap it on everything they have.

iCarly comes to mind. Someone needs to kill Dan Schneider.

Ninjalah said:

Is it? Oh God I want this to be a joke, but I'm not sure. There was a dance club a couple months back that used Pedobear because it's "popular" and "cool", not knowing it's origins. That pisses me off when businesses do that, take an internet "cool" thing, and slap it on everything they have.

iCarly comes to mind. Someone needs to kill Dan Schneider.

You mean like when they were using the music track from Chocolate Rain to sell cars a few months ago? :P

Quasar said:

You mean like when they were using the music track from Chocolate Rain to sell cars a few months ago? :P

Did you shove steak knifes in your ears and scoop your eyes out with melon ballers? In other words, that's just wrooooong.

What I find more offensive are the anime-esque characters themselves. Couldn't they have used real Canadian animals. What's the Bigfoot creature? Clow-lick skunk? Bear... hawk?

Damn these weaboo monsters. Maybe it's an aboriginal thing.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome.

Technician said:

http://skibutternut.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/vancouver-2010-mascots3-thumb-500x436-8995.jpg

What I find more offensive are the anime-esque characters themselves. Couldn't they have used real Canadian animals. What's the Bigfoot creature? Clow-lick skunk? Bear... hawk?

Damn these weaboo monsters. Maybe it's an aboriginal thing.

From left to right - you have an animal spirit, a sasquatch and a sea bear. Since you're unlikely to meet any of them in real life who's to say they don't look like that.

Quasar said:

Danarchy said:

Advertisement?

lolwut?

Was that an actual ad... or promo... or something? 'Cause that was just awkward...