Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steeveeo

And the kids of the fans of the Olympics tremble in fear.

Dan: I already knew about that and it isn't what I was referring to at all actually ;) This was a car ad which played a reorchestrated version of the piano line from the original song in the background; it was by one of the large auto makers but hell if I can remember which one, and unless you were paying attention, you probably wouldn't have noticed it. It was note-for-note identical, though, so it's not some "oh maybe it just sounded like it" kind of thing. I wonder if Tay even got royalties off it :P

Hm. I Googled around a little bit and found this, except that the linked commercial's music is just something that its poster thinks is Chocolate Rain.

It seems like most people suck at identifying anything that isn't the melody to a #1 pop tune.

Quasar said:

Dan: I already knew about that and it isn't what I was referring to at all actually ;) This was a car ad which played a reorchestrated version of the piano line from the original song in the background; it was by one of the large auto makers but hell if I can remember which one, and unless you were paying attention, you probably wouldn't have noticed it. It was note-for-note identical, though, so it's not some "oh maybe it just sounded like it" kind of thing. I wonder if Tay even got royalties off it :P

I know what you're talking about, but I have no idea where to find it.