Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nxn

Graf Semper Lab

hmm... I actually probably did, oh well. =P
so to others: don't download it.
EDIT: nope, no signs of a virus yet.

yay, I got the shit to actually work, it's much like slige.
EDIT: I only managed to get one map out of it though.

nope, it's not like slige, it has only one map. Other than that I have no freakin clue what it's supposed to do except crash whenever I press the "open" button.

see I thought it generates maps, but it doesn't. It only has one map with it, and that's the only thing I noticed that's different when I play doom. On the site it said it should be a totally new experiance playing doom each time you run it... nope, same ol' doom.

So let me get this straight...its a random level generator..that only generates one level...oh-kay.

no, we're all wrong. It does not generate maps.

I don't know what it does, but I know what it doesn't do:
-generat maps
-work properly

Just download it and see for yourself, I doubt it's a virus, I scanned it with NAV and it didn't find anything. Plus my pc freezes/crashes/sucks just as much as it did before.

Sounds like one of those randomizers that shuffles around all the "things" in the level so that you end up fighting different enemies and getting different weapons.

The way I'm reading it, it sounds like a monster/event scripting language of some sort. I'd DL and test it myself, but I'm on my roommate's machine, and I don't think he'd like that.

As a general rule, geeks and gurus should not post photos of themselves on their sites, as they are generally not pleasant people to look at.

There are rare exceptions (Mynx and Kat come to mind...)

There are a lot of things I never took part in. Among them are the great deeds (lunar landing in 1969) and the less great ones (the first performance of the song "Smoke in the water"). The reasons were different, but it is not the point.

Well, I'm confused.