Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Go to Myrworld, NOW!!

http://forums.myrworld.com/index.php

These young forums need some help from people like you who care about the future of the gaming community.

Of course a lot of you have edited Doom but you may also have done things for other games.

We want to hear about it, and especially if you are planning anything or are currently doing anything which you want comments, suggestions, advice and even just conversation on.

Long live the forum network!

pritch.

Not to sound like a bitch but I'm not registering. I have roughly 18 usernames, one per forum. I can't be arsed to take a look at another one :)

Not that I post in them, mind you. I just registered because the friggin software won't let me see the contents.

Ah, go on. It's actually very quick, you can be Zaldron AND link your avatar, if you want to.

I'm sure there's a place you can show off your texturizing skillz and maybe get noticed by someone, if you post links in the appropriate forum, and if it's good (which we all know you really are) then it gets showed off on review boards, and appears all over the site on little 'interest windows'.

Seriously, if you were offered a job out of Argentina for a game development think-tank or something, would you up and leave for it?

Of course I would, but that's too far-fetched. :)

This forum is pretty young, I suppose you know the admin, right?

yeah, I'm involved. Heh, mod at one board, On Probation at another... just about sums me up.

They are VERY young. Only opened on general release the other night, but I'm sure they'll grow, I've got some tricks up the sleeve, not least the subtlest one being the link in my sig here!

It's a good site for exposure. The forums are the latest inclusion, but I will mostly be reviewing stuff like, *ahem* Millennium as will others, which gets pasted from forums to review boards.

I'll post a few reviews in due time, but right now I've more important things to worry about.

Wow, the "register" page is a 404! AMAZING!

yeah, something was being changed, go for it, we could use your sarcasm skillz over there.. =)

Damn you Pritch, how do you get to be a mod?

He sucked a lot of pecker :P No, for real, he was in the right place at the right time, and I for one am HAPPY for pritch. Congrats pritch!

U actually registered there.

no! So how come it hasn't moved on all day? Hang on..

Oh, and yeah I was made mod because I have trustworthy references from my university and shit, and I put effort in trying to get people interested. I just hope people join, people should support it when someone makes the effort tp provide something for their interests. Well, imo anyway.

heh, post on, but try and make em a bit bigger, dan, the admin asked me if you were a spammer!

/oh no, of COURSE, not, I said... hehehe..

Especialy the e-mail...I have two accounts, one which I will NEVER give out to anyone other than family and friends, and another which is spammed so often, its a bitch to sort through to find the e-mail reply.

I got a lot of email acounts, and regardles if they're private or not they all get spammed.

[quote]

He sucked a lot of pecker :P[quote] ^^^<<Hell no. lol
RCM

heh, RCM, you haven't quite got the quoting right there I'm afraid. And I can't edit for you here, either, so you'll have to sort it!! :)

I get a 404 too.

changes are being continuously made to the site at the moment, if you get a 404, just check back later and it should be fine.

No, nevermind. You have to register in www.myrworld.com, not forums.myrworld.com. I'm called spank there.

I'll register, since I'm bored.

Hey DooMBoy, you know all the things that have already been discussed here a 1000 times and that you want to still discuss, well, they're new at myrworld so you won't be shouted at!!

I hate registering

Ditto

Registering means having to enter all that "required infomation," coming up with another nickname, and choosing another online image for an avatar.

Great...

mm, is my account postlocked?

Forum software doesn't support that, stop worrying.

I hate registering

Ditto

Registering means having to enter all that "required infomation," coming up with another nickname, and choosing another online image for an avatar.

Great...

I hate registering. I always manage to fuck up my e-mail name so that the "confirming E-Mail" that lets you into the forums to log on gets sent out into cyberspace and not to my Hotmail account..