Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybdmn

Doom II RPG is out.

Wait. Is that news? Zdoom forums already has a thread where someone ripped all (well. most) of the graphic resources from it that was posted about a month ago.

I heard Doom 3 is out too.

Neat, but how do i download it anyways?

I always wanted to download it for my Cell phone but since i mostly just use it as a alarm clock and a clock i have no idea how the hell to connect to the internet with it 0_o

Let alone how to download Doom or Doom 2 RPG.

I like it. I also enjoyed the first one but this one's a fuller experience. It's a good template to add a little humour and expand the classic DooM universe a little. If you've got an iPhone I'd recommend it - along with Wolfenstein RPG.

Now, if only they'd bring out the Orcs & Elves games too... :)

PFL said:

Now, if only they'd bring out the Orcs & Elves games too... :)

I've heard rumors that id was considering porting Orcs & Elves 2 to the Wii about a year or 2 ago but it seems like that will not happen. I still play Orcs & Elves sometimes on my DS.

On topic: One of these days I'll eventually get an iphone just so I can play DoomRPG 2(along with Doom and Wolfenstein).

Philnemba said:
I still play Orcs & Elves sometimes on my DS.

Orcs & Elves is available for the DS? Shows how much I know about these things... time for me to get a DS!

These RPGs don't really seem to get much attention from the presses (then again, yours truly would say that most handheld entertainment is frothy and vapid), but I definitely should look into this. Got the original Doom RPG on my phone a while back and it's surprisingly good fun, I'm always up for throwing different genres and playstyles into the Doom franchise, too bad I'm an adamant anti-Apple consumer and actually don't own an iPhone. :P

I still want a PC port of both of them.

Hell, I'd pay triple the price for a PC port of both. My phone is too sucky to run them =(

edit - I actually played the first one on my old phone (before a TRAIN ran it over, you heard me right, a train) and got ALMOST to the end before it was... destroyed... I still lay awake sometimes and fantasize about the climactic ending I must have missed :(

eargosedown said:

I still want a PC port of both of them.

Hell, I'd pay triple the price for a PC port of both. My phone is too sucky to run them =(

edit - I actually played the first one on my old phone (before a TRAIN ran it over, you heard me right, a train) and got ALMOST to the end before it was... destroyed... I still lay awake sometimes and fantasize about the climactic ending I must have missed :(

Triple? That's $15

Philnemba said:

I still play Orcs & Elves sometimes on my DS.

So do I. It's a great wee game. I'd love to play the second one though. I'm still hopeful we'll see a release on the iPhone... :)

I really want to play both these RPGs, but don't have the right phone nor live in the right country. Last time I checked, Doom RPG wasn't available in my country, I would assume the sequel follows the example :{