Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

WoW Recruit-A-Friend

Alright folks, I have given back into the evil that is known as World of Warcraft. I did recruit a friend with one of my friends but he is the apitimy of a noob. So..I am seeking players that are on frequently and know what there role is (dps, tank, heal), not someone who's going to off-tank me while in a dungeon(I'm a prot BE Pally). I currently play Horde but am also looking to have some alliance characters on another realm. If interested reply to this thread and I can send out some scrolls.

P.S. I have alot of free-time and am in EST time, usually on between noon and 4 am.

Bloodskull of Doomworld! While I respect the fact that you guys are interested in the wonderful community and keep WoW alive, I cannot say you are keeping the game alive AND well however. The game I've seen being played within the past 3 months(with zero exceptions) is in my opinion very lackluster. I can see where the effort is made, but...it's very poor. I see great potential, please do us all a favor and run the fuck out of this site.

PS: Fuck you.

Also, Recruit-A-Friend is the most noobish thing you can do. Teleportation? Got that. Triple experience? Got that. It is the epitome of noobishness, as it takes already way too easy WoW and makes it even easier. I hate you. Go die in a hole.

[BTW: I will come out and say I do play WoW, but I absolutely hate myself for it and think it is, indeed, getting pretty bad. I'd much rather make Doom maps... does that make up for it?]

Whoever thinks WoW is hard would fall to pieces playing Rainbow Six or Gunstar Heroes. What the fuck happened to skill in games? Its gotten to the point where there are "Pro" Halo 3 players (ROFL).

Yo I don't know who Mr. Freeze thinks he is, but you've only been here for roughly half a year. As you obviously fit into a Railgunner/Shadowrunner type mold, you should show your forefathers a little bit more respect son.

I'm not sure why (I don't play WoW), but everyone is telling you to get fucked, so I'm just going to jump on that bandwagon and be hip too.

Fuck you.

Ninjalah said:

I'd much rather make Doom maps... does that make up for it?]

YES

Also, why the fake Banned tag?

Coopersville said:

I'm not sure why (I don't play WoW), but everyone is telling you to get fucked, so I'm just going to jump on that bandwagon and be hip too.

Fuck you.

TBQH, it's because I USED to play WoW.

Ralphis said:

Yo I don't know who Mr. Freeze thinks he is, but you've only been here for roughly half a year. As you obviously fit into a Railgunner/Shadowrunner type mold, you should show your forefathers a little bit more respect son.

sorry ralphis
please dont hax my computer :(

Coopersville said:

Fuck you.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/post-hell/48240-attention-new-comers/

Ah, yes.

Bloodskull! While I respect the fact that you guys are interested in the wonderfully shitty community of WoW and keeping the game alive, I cannot say you are keeping the game alive AND well however. Your postings I've seen being created within the past 3 months(with no exceptions) are in my opinion very lackluster. I can see where the effort is made, but...it's very poor. I see no great potential, please do us all a favor and don't use your potential.

Sincerely,
Shaikoten

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Planky said:

kristus said:

Danarchy said:

Get fucked

Abyssalstudios1 said:

Why on earth would I shell out money to play a rubbish MMO?

You know, I always find myself asking this after I shell out 30-60 dollars on an MMO.

Mr. Freeze said:

Whoever thinks WoW is hard would fall to pieces playing Rainbow Six or Gunstar Heroes. What the fuck happened to skill in games? Its gotten to the point where there are "Pro" Halo 3 players (ROFL).

Is there even some grand judge to tell what is skill and what is not?

Skill can be many things, like that combo that wiped your opponent's side of the playing field clean of creatures in a game of Magic the Gathering, how your ultra-fast reflexes got someone's brains splattered on a wall in a game of Quake or Soldat, your supernatural ability to get some shitty 2003 PC to run practically every game in the world (or every game you give a shit about in my case), or modding some game no one gives a shit about anymoreDoom to be a 3D Sonic game.

Hmm, WoW is expensive, it's time consuming and no matter how much you lie to yourself about playing it you'll always wind up kicking yourself in the head.

Go play some Torchlight. At least you don't have to pay monthly with it.

Stygian said:

Hmm, WoW is expensive, it's time consuming and no matter how much you lie to yourself about playing it you'll always wind up kicking yourself in the head.

After my friend lost a fiancée to WoW, he finally figured that out.

We tried, but it is pointless. He can hack his way right through any ban just as well as he hacked through the thread starter's firewall.

Bucket said:
I don't know what an apitimy is, but it sounds painful.

Etymological scholars say it may derive from "aw, pity me."