Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

California is such a shithole

The retards who cooked up this shit will find themselves in trouble sooner rather than later if someone sues them as a result of a fatality caused by no 911 call being made.

And what does this have to do with Ahnold.

This looks like some local politicians having a brain fart.

Don't you already have to pay for an ambulance? I remember my mother had to pay hundreds after an ambulance came to pick my brother up with a broken nose. It's an emergency, you shouldn't have to pay for them. Taxes I can understand, but every time we use the service? Tsk tsk.

Whoo said:

Now you gotta pay to get assistance. Great.

And if you don't like it you're a freakin' pinko. It's ideas and initiative like this one that made America the great country that it is and blah blah blah -insert random Red Scare and War Against Terror speech here-.

Technically you have to pay for the assistance through taxes anyway. :P

$300 a pop is pretty good incentive to go ahead and pay the $48 yearly. It's kind of jacked up and backwards, but it might be a necessary evil in the economy these days. Especially California, which basically has resorted to "paying" state employees with I.O.U.'s lately.

I see no problem here. Considering how broke California is, this doesn't surprise or offend me at all.

destx said:

Hey fuck you buddy. Don't bring the Terminator into this.

No no no, fuck you. Ahnold needs to stop governing and get back to making films. Great actor, but terrible politician.

And don't think I personally hate the man or anything. I'm named after one of his fucking characters.

eargosedown said:

Why did you have to remind me of that godawful movie?

I have absolute zero information for you.

Also, you're skating on thin ice with me. You need to chill out before I cool your jets...permanently.

Mr. Freeze said:

Also, you're skating on thin ice with me. You need to chill out before I cool your jets...permanently.

Oh wow, you should win some sort of pun award for that.

Also this is sheer idiocy. Can't wait for some more poor people to die! America, land of the free.

That's retarded. It's already moronic enough that you have to pay for an ambulance (thus causing the dilemma of wondering if you can just drive yourself to the hospital after being skewered by falling rebar or something), now this. Oh well, just another reason to avoid that state.

California is a hellhole because some idiots decided it would be a decent idea to let people have referendums on everything and the dumb people decided to chuck out all their taxes.

The Governator seems unable to do enough yelling to effect any fixes for this kind of thing.

Mr. Freeze has funny anger. Threatening people on the net is like yelling at the redshirts on Star Trek for being stupid.

He does make it up for it with the whole root beer thing... so he can't act too cold all the time. Nyark nyark nyark... time to hang myself.

Super Jamie said:

Also this is sheer idiocy. Can't wait for some more poor people to die! America, land of the free.

You descendants of brit convicts have no say in the matters of a Free and Great country! We kicked you back into the sea along with your bags of 5 o'clock "tea" long ago, "mayte".

I thought it was the Wehrmacht that kicked us out of Greece?

Back on topic... This reminds me of when our state government attempted to introduce a $690-per-trip ambulance fee - fortunately for us, sanity prevailed. We still have to put up with emergency calls being processed interstate, a situation that regularly results in emergency services being directed to street addresses in the wrong city - usually in another state.

GreyGhost said:

I thought it was the Wehrmacht that kicked us out of Greece?

Yeah, but I was actually trying too hard to sound "Uber American". Commonwealth my ass!