Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abyssalstudios1

Looking for an old project

Quite a while ago (I think it was just after I'd joined), I noticed an old project. Nicknamed 'Colorful Doom', it was a wad in progress. It was being made by a fairly new member, and the screenshots looked fantastic. They were all of one dominant color. Everything should have clashed horribly, but it all looked really nice. Almost like a 'Killer Colors' based wad.

Is there any news on this? Is the author still around? Or, if the project is dead, are there any copies of the last build floating around on the 'net?

When I tested this, I remember map08 had a red key by a yellow door instead of a yellow key near said door. (That was my biggest gripe)

Edit: If the member behind the project is still working on this, I wonder what the final version will be like. (I absolutely hope map08 will no longer have that "red key by yellow door" issue.)

The author (IRod54 on these forums, I believe) is still around and posts from time to time, saying he's working on this.

Those screenshots at that WIP site look pretty cool! Downloading that beta build now...