Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Because Google doesnt always know (resource help)

I saw this image of Duke Nukem 3d doing a google search and it occurred to me that this gun doesn't actually appear in game. Some google searching and hunting around the 3D realms forums didn't seem to get me any closer to finding where this might be. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get that sprite? /might be useful for all y'all weapon modders.

I was going to suggest Duke Nukem 64, but that doesn't seem to be it. I remember that sprite from when I made my own obligatory ripped weapon mods ~13 years ago (never released). It definitely exists in a higher quality version than that.

Mr. Freeze said:

Probably a beta.

I had considered that. I couldn't find it anywhere in LAMEDUKE

I'm pretty sure it's from a mod of some kind that I've played before, but I can't remember which. Try searching for Duke Nukem mod sites, such as the forums at Duke4.net. They should be able to help.

Heh, I typed in "Duke3D mp5 sprite" into Google and the first hit was this. I'm at work so I can't check that it's the right one, but it sure sounds like it.

david_a said:

Heh, I typed in "Duke3D mp5 sprite" into Google and the first hit was this. I'm at work so I can't check that it's the right one, but it sure sounds like it.

This is it alright, but the conversion to the doom palette has killed any of its potential usefulness, as some colors have clearly been lost.

Belial said:

http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo/pages/gdl_mm.php

4th on the list.

Just Googled it.

Not Found

The requested URL /solyga/DUKE3D/UTILS/mp5.zip was not found on this server.

I have already seen these options. I was hoping someone still actually had this on their hard drive in a grp. Regardless thanks for all help, I may just find an alternative sprite.